Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Photon tank and e-liquid
Biggsy68 Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex:
Photon tank and e-liquid
Hi guys just joined.

I recently bought a photon tank from VIP in their little kiosk and a 30ml bottle of liquid. Now on their site it says to only use their liquid in the tanks but looking around on the internet there are some nicer flavours and are a bit cheaper.

Just wondering if you can use a different make in the tank? I'm guessing that all liquids are the same (either PG or VG) and wondered if anybody has done this without damaging their e-cig.

Not had a normal ciggie for a few days now and can already notice the difference, don't get out of breath at work like I used to. Jump for JoyDance
13/03/13 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kck74 Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex: Male
RE: Photon tank and e-liquid
Well done that man!

Methinks they're telling you some porky pies there sir Wink

There are a few liquids that could crack tanks, but, most don't Smiling
13/03/13 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Biggsy68 Offline

Sex:

Thanks for the reply. Time to do some shopping around and try different flavours, fancy cappuccino or chocolate! Smiling
13/03/13 08:44 PM
Kenneth Offline

Likes Given: 1,973
Unfortunately, coffee and chocolate are seemingly two of the hardest flavours to get right judging from the (admittedly few) ones I've tried.
13/03/13 09:01 PM
pperry Offline

Likes Given: 34
I said the same thing when i starting vaping, coffee and chocolate, both are widely made and both are mostly horrid. I have never tried a nice coffee and the only nice chocolate i've had is t-juice cherry chocolate (although that is delicious) if you find any good ones post them up here.

also, dont buy vip liquids. they are vile for the most part (in comparison to the many others from other brands for cheaper)
13/03/13 09:03 PM
D4NNY Offline
Time To Gather The Troops

Likes Given: 599
(13/03/13 08:44 PM)Biggsy68 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply. Time to do some shopping around and try different flavours, fancy cappuccino or chocolate! Smiling

(13/03/13 09:01 PM)Kenneth Wrote:  Unfortunately, coffee and chocolate are seemingly two of the hardest flavours to get right judging from the (admittedly few) ones I've tried.

I've got to admit I jumped straight in and bought 60ml of cappuccino as I like coffee tasting stuff but whoa was I wrong about this stuff, it was pretty horrible, I ended up giving it away to a mate and he's reluctant to even try it just going by the smellHeHe!

EFVI.EU <<<<SIGN HERE This Is Not A Petition

Wants: Senisis miniWaiting
13/03/13 09:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Biggsy68 Offline

Sex:

Think I will give those flavours a miss then, unless I can find a shop which will allow me to try them.

Are there any links to sites on here that people have used? Some of the lads at work use Totally Wicked E-Liquids site and say they are pretty good.
13/03/13 10:54 PM
maxim Offline
silica and proud

Likes Given: 308
have a look in the vendor section mate, there's loads.

vape escape, cloud 9 vaping, UK ecig store, alchemists cupboard, ecig wizard, the list goes on.

kayfun + nemesis = perfect
13/03/13 10:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Biggsy68 Offline

Sex:

Thanks for that. Couldn't see the wood for the trees. Smiling
13/03/13 11:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)