Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pluid
Daddy Offline

Likes Given: 28
Sex: Male
Pluid
Hi every one needing searching the net want to try some but can't buy it any where so found a recipe so thought I would post it here and see some one else as made it and wot it is like before going out and buying all this well here is the recipe this is not my recipe its one of the net
12% Absinthe TPA (should be Flavourart Anise)
8% Kiwi Double TPA
2% Ecto Cooler FlavorWest
2% Sweetener
1 Single Drop of Menthol (it adds more than you think without mentholating the juice)
10/03/13 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
wamobamothankyouvamo Offline

Likes Given: 162
RE: Pluid
Here's a quote from the man himself:

There's a couple things wrong with that recipe. First, I don't use menthol. Second, it contains flavores that were not available when pluid was created. And lastly, the percentages are way off.

Considering that I could not vape that, due to the menthol. To me personally that would not be a good sub for pluid. But it might give you an idea of how pluid tastes. Still wouldn't call it pluid though

He also denies using mint.

Someone on the forum did make up that recipe you've given and said it's delicious - but admits they've never tried the real McCoy yet. HeHe!
13/03/13 03:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes wamobamothankyouvamo's post:
Bog Rat (13/03/13)
Daddy Offline

I don't think they would give the recipe away saying no mint in with the price so high I don't think I could it looks like I'm going to buy some and try it and buy the bits to make that as well and c wot it is like cheers
14/03/13 08:29 AM
Tmax Offline
Dr Stanley Clark's Snake Oil
Vendors

Likes Given: 149
They had a big thread about this on ECF

27/04/13 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tmax Offline
Vendors

Here's my notes on version 1:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tmax Dripping:
Smooth Vape - Sweet citric taste on tip of tongue, cooling when inhaled followed by slight anise on exhale. Pretty Pleased.

Needs more throat hit:
Possible 70/30 PG/VG

Tastes same on Gennies.

Steeping required.
==================================
Tasting on 23/4/13 - 12 days Steeping
Tastes bloody brilliant.
Smooth b4 but now smoother - flavours have mixed - anise has amalgamated and cooling is just there. Excellent!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

27/04/13 06:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Daddy Offline

May try that sounds good mate
28/04/13 01:07 PM
Tmax Offline
Vendors

Daddy - did u try it

it def needs a weeks steep. Starts off as a pale clear-yellow colour then gets deeper and deeper, ends up after 10 days at this gorgeous deep rich yellow/gold almost florescent colour. The absinthe style louche is very present making it a milky looking juice.

The taste is very very good - sweet citrus then a tiny anise flavour that you think you taste, then it fades quick as the cooling comes in.

Just made myself another 30 ml bottle

Works best on gennies and my iGo-L. Its obviously more muted on a carto or clearo, but the vapour is still plentiful.

06/05/13 10:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tmax's post:
StudentVaper (17/02/14)
fn8 Offline
Shinyitus Anonymous Member

Likes Given: 17
(06/05/13 10:17 AM)Tmax Wrote:  Daddy - did u try it

it def needs a weeks steep. Starts off as a pale clear-yellow colour then gets deeper and deeper, ends up after 10 days at this gorgeous deep rich yellow/gold almost florescent colour. The absinthe style louche is very present making it a milky looking juice.

The taste is very very good - sweet citrus then a tiny anise flavour that you think you taste, then it fades quick as the cooling comes in.

Just made myself another 30 ml bottle

Works best on gennies and my iGo-L. Its obviously more muted on a carto or clearo, but the vapour is still plentiful.

Are you still enjoying this mix? I may give it a go tomorrow.

Mod: Paps 2.1, Paps 2.5, Poldiac, 3 x LEO, KOPIS
RBA: 2 x Kayfun 3.1, 4 x Spheroid, AGAT+, Diver, Protank
On Order: Rose
04/06/13 11:53 PM
ASH1973 Offline

Likes Given: 566
Hi guys, another vaper recently joined the Pluid quest.

I mixed up a few 5ml samplers (10mg, 50%VG) of DV absinthe at 20%. I then added a further 10% flavouring into each bottle. Pear into one, Plum into another, Apple & Peach. The Plum & the Pear were really nice but they wern't Pluid.

I've got some Pluid which I diluted with 2ml PG for every 3ml of Pluid to get the nic down from the standard 20mg. I tried some of that after trying the above and wow, realised my "percentages were way off". Pluid was so much stronger even after diluting it. I'm waiting on a new batch to steep at 30% absinthe + 10% plum. Can see myself adding even more flavouring before I'm done.

Do think Pluid is as much liquorice as absinthe tho.
(This post was last modified: 15/06/13 04:30 PM by ASH1973. )
15/06/13 04:01 PM
ASH1973 Offline

Likes Given: 566
Following on from the above, the 30% absinthe & 10% plum was fantastic but still not Pluid. Here it is...

I can definately taste apple in my diluted Pluid and am beginning to think that it's a mix of orchard fruits behind the aniseed that's required.

So I've now mixed up a new 30ml bottle with 10ml DV absinthe, 3ml PA Plum & 3ml PA Pear. The remaining 14ml is VG and VG nic.

Got my eye on Flavour Wests Apple Fig as its the only Fig I can find and something is telling me that that sweetness would be fantastic in there. Also need to find a gentle sweet apple, not a zesty or zingy one. Any sweet gentle apple suggestions?
(This post was last modified: 20/06/13 08:52 PM by ASH1973. )
20/06/13 08:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)