Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible new idea
blacksword Offline

Likes Given: 106
Sex: Male

RE: Possible new idea
(27/05/14 03:20 AM)szaxe Wrote:  You are unbelievable? Constructive? You start with your idea, which I give you a thumbs up for, then instead of expanding on your idea you belittle our attempts. Buy a car, there is some constructive input!!!!

I will leave leave the readers of this thread to decide whether I have 'belittled peoples efforts', if this is how you deal with an alternative idea, you will be ripped apart in an interview. That is just constructive critisism.

Vaping is the future,cancer sticks are the past.No amount of negative financial based media propaganda from the government and tobacco industry will stop that.Society is in a huge sociological transitional period regards cancer sticks,it will take years,we are merely the pioneers.
Hater of sheep.
27/05/14 03:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksword's post:
itsmeitis (27/05/14)
szaxe Offline

Likes Given: 3,066
Sex:
I will not be in an interview, I am not intending to run for a seat, but I would hope anyone running for a seat will discuss our agenda, not someone else's.

Try telling the hard working members of MAG they are wasting their time and see if they are as refrained as I have been.

27/05/14 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
blacksword Offline

(27/05/14 03:38 AM)szaxe Wrote:  I will not be in an interview, I am not intending to run for a seat, but I would hope anyone running for a seat will discuss our agenda, not someone else's.

Try telling the hard working members of MAG they are wasting their time and see if they are as refrained as I have been.

Pointless replying to that, it is so idiotic.

Vaping is the future,cancer sticks are the past.No amount of negative financial based media propaganda from the government and tobacco industry will stop that.Society is in a huge sociological transitional period regards cancer sticks,it will take years,we are merely the pioneers.
Hater of sheep.
(This post was last modified: 27/05/14 03:50 AM by blacksword.)
27/05/14 03:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksword's post:
itsmeitis (27/05/14)
szaxe Offline

Sex:
Out of the blue you suggest an idea, I give you a thumbs up and I then considered ways to help you, webspace etc, then I find your intent is to knock Vapers in Power. Maybe i could have been a little gentler, but you took me off guard as I took your first post as looking for help in starting a new campaign, not a way to criticize campaigns already in progress... So lets leave it at that.

(This post was last modified: 27/05/14 03:59 AM by szaxe.)
27/05/14 03:56 AM
Ribena Man Offline
I am the Ribena man
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,221
Fighting amongst ourself is not going to achieve anything guys

27/05/14 06:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Ribena Man's post:
EntropicVapes (27/05/14), itsmeitis (27/05/14), Wonko (27/05/14)
Jessica2210 Offline
Tibetan Terrier

Likes Given: 107
Sex: Undisclosed
(27/05/14 03:20 AM)szaxe Wrote:  Buy a car, there is some constructive input!!!!

As a person who is a pillion passenger on bikes , I think to tell someone to buy a car because they have a bike is to me at least, as a biker, offensive.Mad

However maybe the OP maybe should have thought out the terminology of the statements before posting so as not to give the impression of allegedly "belittling" your idea and efforts

Proof of intelligent life on Mars is the fact they haven't bothered to try to contact earth.
27/05/14 08:10 AM
szaxe Offline

Sex:
(27/05/14 08:10 AM)Jessica2210 Wrote:  
(27/05/14 03:20 AM)szaxe Wrote:  Buy a car, there is some constructive input!!!!

As a person who is a pillion passenger on bikes , I think to tell someone to buy a car because they have a bike is to me at least, as a biker, offensive.Mad

However maybe the OP maybe should have thought out the terminology of the statements before posting so as not to give the impression of allegedly "belittling" your idea and efforts

Sorry Jessica Smiling It was certainly not mean't as a slight on bikers. It was an attempt at a metaphor.
I/we have put a lot of time, effort and money into Vapers in Power. I merely returned a sentiment to someone who has presumably done the same with his bikes and would not want to be told to now buy a car.

(This post was last modified: 27/05/14 08:29 AM by szaxe.)
27/05/14 08:26 AM
Wonko Offline

Likes Given: 2,749
(27/05/14 06:51 AM)Ribena Man Wrote:  Fighting amongst ourself is not going to achieve anything guys
2 likely outcomes;

1. The descendants of the winners will be better, faster, stronger vapers or
2. We go extinct

That's evolution for you.
27/05/14 12:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wonko's post:
Mawsley (07/01/15)
blacksword Offline

I couldn't possibly run a Vapers Action/Enpowered Group. It was merely a suggestion/idea. It would be more cost effective than a political party, imho, it would probably make a profit if run right, and those profits could go into lobbying costs/publicity to bring positive awareness about vaping,etc,etc.
I have the upmost respect for everyones efforts in starting a political party, am merely suggesting an alternative, which would, imho, be more productive regards achieving vapers goals, and would be more cost effective.

Hater of sheep.
28/05/14 06:53 PM
QuinnDexter Offline
Uberfool

Likes Given: 1,695
On the other hand, a two pronged attack has many a time beaten an all out assault. Isn't there room for both, rather than waste the work already put in by VIP. Not a bad idea blacksword but maybe in addition to existing efforts rather than instead of?

28/05/14 07:04 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like QuinnDexter's post:
AlpineNewt (04/07/14), FlamingKaty (28/05/14), jessica (28/05/14), Ribena Man (29/05/14), szaxe (28/05/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)