Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Protank Problems
Wozzy Offline

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Male
Protank Problems
Hi all was just wondering if any of you good people could shed some light on this little problem of mine?Big Grin
I bought a Kanger Protank the other week, got it delivered great. Put together still great. Connected to my vv nothing?? Spoke to a guy at Vapeescape where i bought it from and he said about lifting the connection point on the Batt, so done that and works fine. Only thing is now i have to do this every time i disconnect the tank or swap Batt's. And its starting to do my head inMad. I decided to upgraded to a Provari mini today and it's not even registering on the that. Could anyone tell me if the batt connection on the bottom of the tank should be flush with the screw part on the 510 connection. Only reason i ask that is because mine is about 1 below. (If any of that last part makes any sense) If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks

Wozzy

Mods - Provari Mini - Smok Magneto
Atty's - 2 x KFL - Fogger V2
Drippers - Ebaron Pro - VJ's MISTer Dripper
Hybrids - Ikarus v2.1 - VJ's MISTer V3
04/06/13 05:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Juice head Online
Constantly dripping !

Likes Given: 500
RE: Protank Problems
Hi Wozzy

Don't have a Pro Tank but would imagine that the 510 connector on the bottom of

the tank should be at least 1mm proud else youre not going to get a connection.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will add to your thread.

Cheers

04/06/13 05:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Wozzy Offline

Hi last what i would have thought as well, ive looked and my nova and its flush. So i think there is a problem with the tank. I will get on to them tomorrow.

Thanks for your time mate.

Wozzy

04/06/13 05:43 PM
InAnElectricMist Offline
"They think he's a righteous dude."

Likes Given: 65
Hi mate, I'd maybe try an Evod head, they have a slightly longer sides to the air intake at the bottom, maybe a mm. Might be just that little bit extra it needs! Or I'm thinking Protanks are longer, but I'm pretty confident the evod head is longer Smiling
04/06/13 05:57 PM
kin Offline

Likes Given: 104
My protank worked perfectly with Provari Mini, but I did have similar problems when I was using it with the Vision spinner, and it turned out I didn't screw in the coil properly, a quarter turn until finger tight, has been perfect since Smiling

• vison spinner, provari mini, paps lux, Spheroid, kanger pro tank, wee boaby tank, ebaron Pro, kayfun 3.1
  • Sold:Jacvapour, Semovar, Kayfun 2.1
04/06/13 06:10 PM
Tmax Offline
Dr Stanley Clark's Snake Oil
Vendors

Likes Given: 149
Wozzy

The connection centre pin, is part of the coil insert assembly. Just make sure it is fully screwed down into the proTank base.

Just to be clear:
Take the bottom off the proTank - ie unscrew the knurled ring at the bottom.

Screwed into this base is the coil & wick assembly. This unscrews by unscrewing the knurled centre airflow tube. That's the bit you change for the other one in the tin.

Make sure that the coil & wick assembly is screwed down into the base. If it is and your centre pin is not at least flush with the negitive screw of the base - then you can use some needle nose pliers to GENTLY pull out that centre pin - It is only a push fit on and is quite easy to do. If you pull is out completely its will be ok to just push back in.

This should cure your problems - The proTank is a great atty

Good luck

04/06/13 06:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Wozzy Offline

Thanks Tmax thats great i will give that a go, fingers crossed lol. And thanks to the other replys. HeHe! I will post an up date with the results.

Thanks again

Wozzy

04/06/13 06:17 PM
Wozzy Offline

Yep Tmax was spot on Thumbsupsmileyanim the connections are movable. Happy vaping lol. CheesyGrin

Thanks

Wozzy

04/06/13 06:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)