Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Provari - best setup ?
Dayloon Offline

Likes Given: 53
Sex: Male
Provari - best setup ?
Hi All,

PLEASE help me. I've got a provari which i love but i'm really struggling to find the best tank / atty / clearomizer etc. I've got a 6ml tank which takes dual coil cartomizers but i'm not so keen on it because it spits boiling hot fluid into my mouth and the carty's get blocked easily. I've also got a vivi nova which is ok but the flavour is very muted. I also get quite a few dry hits which i hate.

I'm not very good at DIY so i presume i'd also be rubbish with the repairable atomizers. Can anyone give me advice on what i should buy to vape with my provari ? I like tons of vapour & nice flavour. I don't care about throat hit at all.

Thanks in advance.

16/08/12 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
I Shall Not Recant Offline

Likes Given: 669
RE: Provari - best setup ?
http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Prive-a-speci...-Kir-Fanis

16/08/12 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lightother Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,081
when i had my provari the best tank i had was an arry v4, the v3's are good aswell
its the tanks i still use even thou i got rid of my provari Smiling

he is a member on here, so you could pm him to see if he has any for sale
http://www.mojurepublic.com/products/Car...CTV4).html
thats the v4 in the link but there is something up at the site as you cant add any products to your basket
16/08/12 08:21 PM
Dayloon Offline

Likes Given: 53

(16/08/12 08:21 PM)Lightother Wrote:  when i had my provari the best tank i had was an arry v4, the v3's are good aswell
its the tanks i still use even thou i got rid of my provari Smiling

he is a member on here, so you could pm him to see if he has any for sale
http://www.mojurepublic.com/products/Car...CTV4).html
thats the v4 in the link but there is something up at the site as you cant add any products to your basket

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but isn't one tank pretty much the same as the next in terms of performance ? All it does it hold the juice.

16/08/12 08:25 PM
locksmith Offline

Likes Given: 3
This is quite hard as we all like different tastes , vapour etc etc . Was going to mention the Vivi Nova. but you've already tried one . Eliquids will taste/vape different in different devices and at different voltages etc .
When you say the flavour is muted in the Vivi Nova , what liquid are you using ? I;ve found the flavour great in them .
As for cartomisers , ive found them all to give a muted taste and generaly very poor , but others use nothing else !
I think its just a case of trying different atties /carto,s etc till you find the one that suits you .
I favour the Imist 2 Atty for my favourite liquid and the Vivi Nova .
A lot of folk seem to buy what looks the best on there Provari !

(This post was last modified: 16/08/12 08:36 PM by locksmith. )
16/08/12 08:34 PM
Lightother Offline
Left Voluntarily

it would be good they were all alike mate Smiling
but and this is just my opinion, the more expensive tanks work better
the 2 arry's i listed for instance
the v4 is made of metal, all metal, and the carto pops in the bottom and you screw a wee adaptor on and its solid, never had a leak, no plastic to crack, and i have dropped it twice and there is not an mark on it
the v3 is plastic but you dont have to slide the carto in or out, it screws into a base, again no leaks etc
siam mods tanks look great and get great reviews (available from safercigs)
and alba vapors have a couple of well recieved glass tanks
i have tried a few dual coil tanks, and to be honest mate i hated them, all that slidey up and down to fill etc (and i dont think dual coils work well in a tank)
i first used an arry tank about a year ago, and despite using others since i think they are the best
i use them everyday and never have an issue
16/08/12 08:35 PM
locksmith Offline

Likes Given: 3
So as for the taste the tanks are all the same then ? Its just the filling and no leaking thats different .

16/08/12 08:40 PM
Lightother Offline
Left Voluntarily

aye, just a juice holder
no affect on the taste for me anyway Smiling
16/08/12 08:44 PM
Taff-E Offline

Likes Given: 123
well I got my provari this week and I have been using my new vivi nova 2.5 and I have to say that it's the best vape I have ever had but it drinks the juice mind you.
16/08/12 09:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Taff-E's post:
davem (16/08/12)
davem Offline

Likes Given: 73
Yep, I second Taff-E on this - I got a Vivi Nova 2.5 this week, and it is a great tank. Reason I say that is because most of the other tanks I've bought work from punched cartomisers mute the flavour somewhat i recon (i get that from most carto's anyway). But the Vivi is a different story, well recommended, and looks good on the provari too Smiling

http://vapernews.com
Vaper News - the latest ecig news aggregator.
16/08/12 09:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)