Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rojeans
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 47
Sex: Male
RE: Rojeans
(06/10/14 10:03 AM)sal Wrote:  Anyone tried any eliquids ,drake vapes, Alice in vape land, suicide bunny, clouds of hope, mystique vapour , space jam n taste vape ? ??? American juice I believe

Suicide Bunny juices are nice.
Somebody selling them in Liverpool?
(This post was last modified: 06/10/14 04:19 PM by obijon.)
06/10/14 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
KayKayEm Offline
Bae caught me drippin'

Likes Given: 755
Sex: Female
@Sal - If you are looking to try some of the American juices you mentioned you may want to call in to Hermans on Bold Street as they have a wide selection of juices. If you go early in the morning they are less busy and will let you try stuff to your hearts content. You can try using your own kit if you have a dripper or you can use theirs.

@Obijon: I haven't seen Suicide Bunny in my the three B&Ms that I visit - Rojeans, Liberty Flights and Hermans. If any one would have them it is most likely to be Hermans but i was there this Monday and nada.

I do want to try Suicide Bunny cos I keep hearing about it. However the juice I am after now is Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme. Apparently it is a "All Natural Hazelnut Coffee Cream." I have been looking for a good coffee vape!
09/10/14 11:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
obijon Offline

(09/10/14 11:42 AM)KayKayEm Wrote:  @Sal - If you are looking to try some of the American juices you mentioned you may want to call in to Hermans on Bold Street as they have a wide selection of juices. If you go early in the morning they are less busy and will let you try stuff to your hearts content. You can try using your own kit if you have a dripper or you can use theirs.

@Obijon: I haven't seen Suicide Bunny in my the three B&Ms that I visit - Rojeans, Liberty Flights and Hermans. If any one would have them it is most likely to be Hermans but i was there this Monday and nada.

I do want to try Suicide Bunny cos I keep hearing about it. However the juice I am after now is Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme. Apparently it is a "All Natural Hazelnut Coffee Cream." I have been looking for a good coffee vape!
Sounds nice Smiling
09/10/14 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
KayKayEm Offline
Bae caught me drippin'

(09/10/14 05:45 PM)obijon Wrote:  
(09/10/14 11:42 AM)KayKayEm Wrote:  [.....] However the juice I am after now is Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme. Apparently it is a "All Natural Hazelnut Coffee Cream." I have been looking for a good coffee vape!
Sounds nice Smiling

It looks good too

Source

It works out about £15.50 for a 30ml bottle but with postage from the US it comes up to £25 which is a bit much really. Oh but did I mention that it has been aged in brandy barrels? I fear that if I keep thinking about it I may accidentally buy it..
10/10/14 12:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes KayKayEm's post:
111s (10/10/14)
obijon Offline

(10/10/14 12:45 AM)KayKayEm Wrote:  
(09/10/14 11:42 AM)KayKayEm Wrote:  [.....] However the juice I am after now is Phillip Rocke's Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme. Apparently it is a "All Natural Hazelnut Coffee Cream." I have been looking for a good coffee vape!
Sounds nice Smiling

It looks good too

Source

It works out about £15.50 for a 30ml bottle but with postage from the US it comes up to £25 which is a bit much really. Oh but did I mention that it has been aged in brandy barrels? I fear that if I keep thinking about it I may accidentally buy it..

Buy it, you know you want it, just imagine that coffee and hazel nut goodness, Ahh Smiling
10/10/14 01:11 AM
KayKayEm Offline
Bae caught me drippin'

(10/10/14 01:11 AM)obijon Wrote:  
(10/10/14 12:45 AM)KayKayEm Wrote:  
Sounds nice Smiling

It looks good too

Source

Buy it, you know you want it, just imagine that coffee and hazel nut goodness, Ahh Smiling

Good thing you are a Lego Jedi - you're mind tricks can't, won't, might work on me......... *flees thread before its too late*
10/10/14 09:33 AM
obijon Offline

Adam has just got in the aspire Nautilus BVC's.
Bought 5 and a bottle of the new TJUICE lemon today Smiling
11/10/14 06:22 PM
VapingBug Offline
Master Bug

Likes Given: 26
Sex: Other
(11/10/14 06:22 PM)obijon Wrote:  Adam has just got in the aspire Nautilus BVC's.
Bought 5 and a bottle of the new TJUICE lemon today Smiling

Get the black n blue tjuice from there nomm nommm
18/10/14 10:36 PM
sal Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
01/11/14 01:48 PM
obijon Offline

Just purchase a bottle of Jac Vapour Blackcurrant Squash from Rojeans and it tastes divine, many noms Smiling
01/11/14 04:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)