Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
KatyTheCleaningLady Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex:
Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
I've started looking for shops where I can go in and see/taste things for myself. I thought a thread alerting locals to where they're springing up and what they have could be useful.

So far, I have visited three shops. I'm unable to drive because I have a broken arm, but I definitely intend to visit Vape Escape in Rochdale.

Shaw, Oldham: Vape My Day. 95 Duchess Street. This is a small place in the quiet residential area of Rushcroft. Very friendly fellow running it. Carries a few basic set-ups, including Evods. Carries the full range of iBreathe juices. 10ml juices are 3 for £10. Prices aren't ridiculous.

Arndale Centre: There's a shop at the bottom of the escalators coming down from the food court. It's not a very nice place... the customer service was indifferent. They have some ego-based kits at high prices and some other models that I couldn't get a proper look at because a group of men leaned against the case. They were very busy. They have a large range of Dekang juices at 3/£10. Maybe on a slow day it's worth a look.

Manchester Vape Lounge on Tib Street in the Northern Quarter. This is a headshop that sells seeds and bongs, but they have some decent vape stuff behind the counter, including Libery Flights juices and clearos.
28/09/13 06:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes KatyTheCleaningLady's post:
dogstix (30/09/15)
Andy-K Offline

Likes Given: 710
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
Good write up Katy! Vape Escape is definitely worth a visit - great range & fantastic staff.

Check out TABLites as well if you're in Manchester centre, 19 Swan St. Good range of starter kits, clearos, juice etc. (try the cheesecake - its lovely!) all at good prices. Again, friendly staff & they are open until 8pm on Thursdays.

I'm liking the idea of a list of local shops so I'll mention Vapours in Armentieres Square, Stalybridge. Good selection of eGo kits & loads of juice, (Liberty Flights, Celtic Vapours, Vapour 4 You to name a few), & they appear to be one of the few shops that open on a Sunday!
28/09/13 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Sex:

I probably walked very near Tablites today.

We saw a sign for a shop at around Shudehill tram stop, near Shudehill and Thomas St, but the shutters were down.
28/09/13 11:26 PM
bluehippy Offline

Likes Given: 120
Sex: Male
You have to ring the bell to get in TABLites, they're usually out the back vaping away.
28/09/13 11:39 PM
Andy-K Offline

Sounds like you were quite close by. Isn't that the tram stop that was in the news a few weeks ago? A tram driver was caught there vaping while driving the tram.
28/09/13 11:44 PM
Straylight Offline

Likes Given: 56
Another recommendation for Vape Escape, good range of products and definitely worth a visit.

There's also Inspired Vapers on New Road between Rochdale and Littleborough, small place run out of a Wedding Dress shop but Andy, the guy who owns it is a good bloke, full of useful advice, well worth a trip. Inspired Vapers

There's also a fairly new place called Crystal Clear Vapours opened on the bottom of Oldham Rd in Rochdale, near the junction with Drake St. Not been in myself yet so know nothing about it. Crystal Clear Vapours

Mods: MCR-101 | GP Paps X | El3v8t0r DNA30 | Somasky Oblivion | Roller IM | JM16 | Leo v2
Attys: Nahualon | HF Mini-Mega | VA Kraken | Taifun GT | Kayfun Lite+ | Origen Dripper | GP Spheroid | Sophia x2 | Vulcan RDA
29/09/13 01:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Straylight's post:
Andy-K (29/09/13)

Sex:

I tried to visit a place in Oldham town centre, but there's no sign and all the shops had their shutters down at 10:30am on a Saturday. This was at the bottom of Yorkshire Street.

http://electroniccigarettesoldham.co.uk/

I hear tell of someone trading as Vapourman in Rochdale. My neighbour likes it, but there doesn't seem to be a website.

A lot of shops are springing up, but few of them seem to be fully professional, keeping limited hours, not having web sites, no signs, etc. I think they will have to work a bit harder than that to really compete long term against the Internet vendors. It's nice to be able to try beforee you buy, but the overhead necessitates higher prices and service will need to compensate for that.
29/09/13 10:51 AM
tppp Offline
Vapes all the Juices
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,193
There's a Liberty Flights on Little Underbank in Stockport

Owner / Curator at spiritusvapes.com
04/10/13 04:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Andy-K Offline

There's a SmokeNoSmoke in Stockport too but I wouldn't recommend it. £75 for a twin ego 650 kit!
06/10/13 01:46 AM
andi mack Offline

Likes Given: 123
(29/09/13 10:51 AM)KatyTheCleaningLady Wrote:  I hear tell of someone trading as Vapourman in Rochdale. My neighbour likes it, but there doesn't seem to be a website.

http://vaporman.co.uk/

we have one in bacup, they don't sell anything too fancy but seem to know their stuff and are friendly.
13/10/13 09:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)