Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,012
Sex: Male
RE: Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
(27/04/14 07:59 PM)onlinevaper Wrote:  Hi I have decided to open a bm shop at 12 the walk , Rochdale town centre , across from tram station, store will be open on Wednesday we have good range of stock , try what you like before you buy . Anyone who shows me this message and makes a purchase in my store will receive free 10 ml liquid . This offer has expiry date of 30/5/14 , only one per customer . Over 100 flavours in stock . Online Vapour

You need to use the contact form on the main page to register as a Vendor, then you
can promote your store in the Vendors News section.

John.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
27/04/14 10:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
VapingVampire Offline

Likes Given: 16
TABlites has just moved this weekend. It's only 2 doors down from where it was before but the shop is much bigger.

The address is is now 5 Oak St Manchester

I Am The One Who Vapes.
06/07/14 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bluehippy Offline

Likes Given: 120
This place: http://www.simplyeliquid.co.uk/ has a b&m shop on the main Manchester/Ashton road (near the Halfway House pub). There's a slowly improving e-cig stall within Gorton's indoor market. Also spotted a stall on Ashton outdoor market which has quite a large juice selection, mainly ibreath at £2 for 10ml.
06/07/14 06:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
staticlivi Offline

Likes Given: 3
Dr hermans has a great selection of eliquid and mods probably worth having a look
23/07/14 09:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes staticlivi's post:
Herman Vapes (14/02/15)
Herman Vapes Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 44
Our manchester shop now has lots more stock, including Five Pawns Not Too Shabby E-Liquid the three new flavours from Epic Juice LLC and lots of new flavours by Flavorz Signature Blends . Feel free to pop in for a taste. Smiling

24/07/14 10:21 PM
KEMPP Offline

Likes Given: 26
Sex: Undisclosed
(24/07/14 10:21 PM)Herman Vapes Wrote:  Our manchester shop now has lots more stock, including Five Pawns Not Too Shabby E-Liquid the three new flavours from Epic Juice LLC and lots of new flavours by Flavorz Signature Blends . Feel free to pop in for a taste. Smiling
Brilliant, going to have to pop in tomorrow Smiling Where abouts are you? Northern Quarter isn't it?
25/07/14 02:03 PM
Herman Vapes Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 44
sorry for the late reply.. hope you found our shop ok. if you haven't been yet its on church street. Smiling
(25/07/14 02:03 PM)KEMPP Wrote:  
(24/07/14 10:21 PM)Herman Vapes Wrote:  Our manchester shop now has lots more stock, including Five Pawns Not Too Shabby E-Liquid the three new flavours from Epic Juice LLC and lots of new flavours by Flavorz Signature Blends . Feel free to pop in for a taste. Smiling
Brilliant, going to have to pop in tomorrow Smiling Where abouts are you? Northern Quarter isn't it?

25/07/14 06:47 PM
gmm86 Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex: Female
Jks ecig are in droylsden town centre as well
There's also a VIP near Piccadilly train station and one in Ashton shopping centre
25/07/14 07:23 PM
AntCull Offline
Vapeaholic

Likes Given: 0
Vampire Vape
2a The Lock Building
Whitworth Street West
Manchester
M1 5BD
great shop with good stock and really friendly helpful staff
12/05/15 02:57 PM
Gazzee Offline
Senior Vapologist

Likes Given: 89
(28/09/13 11:02 PM)Andy-K Wrote:  Good write up Katy! Vape Escape is definitely worth a visit - great range & fantastic staff.

Check out TABLites as well if you're in Manchester centre, 19 Swan St. Good range of starter kits, clearos, juice etc. (try the cheesecake - its lovely!) all at good prices. Again, friendly staff & they are open until 8pm on Thursdays.

I'm liking the idea of a list of local shops so I'll mention Vapours in Armentieres Square, Stalybridge. Good selection of eGo kits & loads of juice, (Liberty Flights, Celtic Vapours, Vapour 4 You to name a few), & they appear to be one of the few shops that open on a Sunday!

Yeh Andy, Vapours in Stalybridge nice shop,Tom the manager is a hell of a nice guy.
Get my Celtic Vapours "Crazeberry" there --and it works fine in my Atlantis tanks,nice throat hit too not my ADV but nice for a while for a change.
30/09/15 02:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)