Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smoant Battlestar ticking?!
R2-IPV D2 Offline

Likes Given: 157
Sex:
RE: Smoant Battlestar ticking?!
I've got a sigelei 150 that quietly screams when the screen is lit but nothing that ticks. I think it's developing a conscience and has existential problems.
13/12/16 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes R2-IPV D2's post:
bongobreak (13/12/16)
bongobreak Offline
Professional sitter and talker

Likes Given: 312
Sex: Male

Indeed MDC, I realise it's not a major issue - in fact it only bothered me 'cos I couldn't get to sleep....it seemed quite loud in the silence of night! Big Grin

Other than this 'quirk' I've been happy with it - pretty decent little mod....not sure about the yellow colour, but you can't have it all I s'pose!

Cheers MDC Thumbs Up

13/12/16 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes bongobreak's post:
MDC (13/12/16)
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 202
(13/12/16 10:18 PM)bongobreak Wrote:  Indeed MDC, I realise it's not a major issue - in fact it only bothered me 'cos I couldn't get to sleep....it seemed quite loud in the silence of night! Big Grin

Other than this 'quirk' I've been happy with it - pretty decent little mod....not sure about the yellow colour, but you can't have it all I s'pose!

Cheers MDC Thumbs Up

I'm the same way! I don't like noises when trying to get a bit of kip! Great day when digital alarm clocks came in. When I was a kid, I used to bury the ticking alarm clock under a pillow.

When I smoked, I never had a fag before breakfast, and same with vaping. My mods sleep in the kitchen, I sleep upstairs in the bedroomSmiling
13/12/16 10:39 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MDC's post:
bongobreak (13/12/16), Colon (15/12/16)
Colon Offline

Likes Given: 274
My Therion 75 has an occasional loud click, but only the one.

re:bedtime vaping....
I never smoked just before bed mainly for the breath, but I did vape before bed early on, until I realised that the nic was keeping we awake then when I did drop off to kip the nic gave me an erratic sleep.
15/12/16 10:28 PM
nommo Offline
Mycophile

Likes Given: 489
Sex: Undisclosed
I have an Aspire Mini Pegasus that I have set to 'stealth mode' - it ticks quietly for exactly 60 secs after firing. I can only really hear it when it's close to my ear. I suspect many mods do this. Isn't it something to do with resistance being checked?

"What is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."
19/12/16 11:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)