Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starter kit for OAP?
Barnacle Joe Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Male
Starter kit for OAP?
I'm asking for a friend-of-a-friend. Is there a good kit/set-up that would suit an OAP who is a bit wary of fiddly technology and possibly a bit arthritic or vision impaired? I'm looking for something that allows pre-filled cartridges (does anyone do them anymore such that are worth a damn?) or a tank that isn't going to hurt the fingers and be idiot-proof in terms of filling (versus overfilling, spilling, juice in the wrong hole, etc).

To be honest, the SMOK sub-pipe looks almost right in that there's nothing to adjust except the airflow and the tank is simpler to fill than a Nautilus. That is, except that it's not a replaceable battery and doesn't have a micro-USB charging point.

So maybe a similarly simple tank on a big battery with maybe one adjustment (voltage or wattage)?

I've settled on my set-up long ago so don't keep up with things. Thanks in advance!
09/01/17 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
wobbly Offline

Likes Given: 964
Sex: Male
RE: Starter kit for OAP?
How about a Kangertech Subvod Mega?
Top fill tank, 5 click on/off, 3 click temp (nickel) 3 click wattage(preset).
Uses standard subtank mini coils or rba.

Cheers.

Sent using a Raspberry Pi 2 (Ubuntu-Mate) whilst puffing away on a Wraith squonker.
09/01/17 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)