Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starter kit for OAP?
Barnacle Joe Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Male
Starter kit for OAP?
I'm asking for a friend-of-a-friend. Is there a good kit/set-up that would suit an OAP who is a bit wary of fiddly technology and possibly a bit arthritic or vision impaired? I'm looking for something that allows pre-filled cartridges (does anyone do them anymore such that are worth a damn?) or a tank that isn't going to hurt the fingers and be idiot-proof in terms of filling (versus overfilling, spilling, juice in the wrong hole, etc).

To be honest, the SMOK sub-pipe looks almost right in that there's nothing to adjust except the airflow and the tank is simpler to fill than a Nautilus. That is, except that it's not a replaceable battery and doesn't have a micro-USB charging point.

So maybe a similarly simple tank on a big battery with maybe one adjustment (voltage or wattage)?

I've settled on my set-up long ago so don't keep up with things. Thanks in advance!
09/01/17 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
wobbly Offline

Likes Given: 964
Sex: Male
RE: Starter kit for OAP?
How about a Kangertech Subvod Mega?
Top fill tank, 5 click on/off, 3 click temp (nickel) 3 click wattage(preset).
Uses standard subtank mini coils or rba.

Cheers.

Sent using a Raspberry Pi 2 (Ubuntu-Mate) whilst puffing away on a Wraith squonker.
09/01/17 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
SafEvo Offline

Likes Given: 24
Sex:
RE: Starter kit for OAP?
Is this person wanting MTL or DTL experience?

For MTL I would suggest Ego AIO as a great MTL starter kit.
Simple screw in/out replaceable coils.
Decent 2100mah integrated battery
Micro usb charging.
5 click on/off.
Easy to refill as the coil connects to the top lid, so you remove the lid and just fill the integrated tank, the juice cant go anywhere else.
Cant go wrong with it as a simple but effective beginer device.
18/01/17 11:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)