Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sunlounger's North East Review
Sunlounger Offline
Chain Vaper

Likes Given: 411
Sex: Male
Sunlounger's North East Review
Ive Noticed that its been some time since theres new threads added here, so i'd thought i'd give it a go with a bit of cheeky copy and paste from general vaping discussion Idea

Had a little tour of the vape emporiums across North Tyneside today, generally i was disappointed, the majority selling crappy ego's and ce4/5's for big buck's and one, (Tyneside Vapors, Nile st North Shields) selling Hangsen liquid @ an outrageous £4 per 10 ml bottle (I know they've got to pay the rent but 4 quid is taking the p**s)

Then i got to Wallsend, Vapour Street, wow, from cheapy egos to top end Mod's, ce4's to high quality RDA's was well impressed!!! (Take note Vendors That's a Vape Emporium) then I tried their Juice, branded 'Mr Juice manufactured in the UK by Eshisha4u in Wigan, (no jokes abt Wigan pls lol) I tried the Cherry Menthol 4 Quid each 3 for a tenna and for a 70/30 juice, Chuffing WOW!!!!!!!! the plumes of vapor that im producing are amazing and the taste is fantastic (good old fashioned Tunes come to mind), i thought a little overpowering on menthol at first but a cracking cherry aftertaste probably the best ive tasted yet!

Ended up in Newcastle at Vapourized in Market street and walked away with a cracking Stainless Steel Bullet Drip Tip for £3 (Its almost heavier than my Ipow 2 Battery lol), but what a difference to the stock Kanger tip's on my protank 3, most helpful staff in there!! decent selection of juice as well!!

would welcome views from others who have visited local vape emporiums with their experiences Cool and why is it that the south of england seems to have all the best shops and juices or is it just my imagination?????

Please dont mention the 'VIP' stalls their liquid tastes like cats p**s these peeps give us vapors bad names, no wonder people dont want to quit the cancer sticks when they try VIP liquids Sad and the rest of the other vape shops just sell bland tasteless liquids, c'mon vendors lets have some choice and some gourmet liquids at a decent price without taking the p**s or our eyes out, don't mind a pound or two on top, just don't be doubling the price theres no need, I know theres rent to pay etc, but think of the long term, and customer base your loosing to the Interweb!! I know a lot of new start ups only think on a month to month basis, but you've got to look ahead, 12 months time, regular customers who will come to you rather than pay 2.50 postage and a 5 day wait thanks to royal snail.

HealthierSmoker Concession in Whitley Bay shopping centre
Decent Bloke, will demo ALL his warez and have a great chat with you
liquids £5 each 3 for £12 a bit pricey but are quite good, purchased an RY4 this weekend have to let it steep tasteless IMO (for now) but other flavors ive sampled over the l;ast few weeks have been fine, good clouds and decent taste (all liquids made in Ireland) can recommend the Irish Cream and Italian coffee and the Dakota juice if you like tobacco flavors, i'm a marlboro hand and love this! This is the company that got sued over their brands, Kamel Blend and Purple Silk and had to go into liquidation to avoid being f****d on litigation by a very large tobacco copmpany

GOING TO ADD THIS

FITZGERALDS, 2-4 South Parade, Whitley Bay, NE26 2RG
COMPANY POLICY: NO vapers, Current Management, Vape your head Off, decent beer reasonably cheap, service with a smile. (Coors, £2.90)

THE FIRE STATION (Wetherspoons), 18 York Road, Whitley Bay NE26 1AB,
You know the dance, sat vaping my head off, as usual, staff saw and did nowt, not till i got to the bar then they had the arse to say "You cant use that in here"
went back to seat no-one (Vaped head off again) said a word! Usual Shyte Serivice (if you know bar person or have massive knockers you get served 1st)

THE TOWN HOUSE, 258 Whitley Road, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear NE26 2TG , VAPE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!! With permission. cheap beer, good service, thumbs up.
(Cafferys, £1.75)

Got to mention

PIZZA BOY, (Opp Fitzgeralds), York Road Whitley Bay, Fantastic Parmo's

If you don't know what one is, read this Description (Served with Chips or Salad and garlic sauce)

And serve a Full English Breakfast till 'stupid' o'clock in the morning (sit in, or Take-away) @ £3.50 (Perfect when you've been on the p**s all day)

and THE HEAD OF STEAM in the town (opp central station) deffo a vape friendly boozer

Vaping: Addiction without the consequences!
(This post was last modified: 21/12/14 03:43 AM by Sunlounger.)
21/12/14 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sunlounger's post:
Brig (21/12/14)
Danmudd Offline
HighPowerVaper

Likes Given: 66
Trying To Kick start Noth East Vapors Forum
You missed the best ones mate,

Uptons vapeorium in wallend stock a lot & I mean a lot of mods.

Phoenix Vaping in southwick & seaham sell great liquids.

Blaydon vapours at blaydon shopping centre is also a good shop stocking a range of the local lads liquids.

If your on facebook search for North East vapers (UK)

We are all in there now. 250 of us & counting. We hold regular monthly meet ups & all help each other out. Pop over. Even make an fb account just for that. It's that good Wink

Simon (strawberry fields) is the admin of the group, as is Jamie (VapeSwag).

Pop over & say hi

Regulated + Toot = Jump for Joy
21/12/14 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Danmudd's post:
maddog (21/12/14), Sunlounger (21/12/14)
Sunlounger Offline
Chain Vaper

RE: Trying To Kick start Noth East Vapors Forum
(21/12/14 12:27 AM)Danmudd Wrote:  You missed the best ones mate,

Uptons vapeorium in wallend stock a lot & I mean a lot of mods.

Phoenix Vaping in southwick & seaham sell great liquids.

Blaydon vapours at blaydon shopping centre is also a good shop stocking a range of the local lads liquids.

If your on facebook search for North East vapers (UK)

We are all in there now. 250 of us & counting. We hold regular monthly meet ups & all help each other out. Pop over. Even make an fb account just for that. It's that good Wink

Simon (strawberry fields) is the admin of the group, as is Jamie (VapeSwag).

Pop over & say hi

Uptons?? wheres that? i searched wallsend, (I thought lol) whilst chowing down on my saveloy dip from dicksons
and south of the tyne is a bit far since i dont drive and bus/metro fares would negate the benefits, im probably shooting my self in the foot here but dont do Facebook outa principle (Hideous place lol) perhaps i should just make a dummy account Smiling

but cheers for the pointers mate Cool

(This post was last modified: 21/12/14 01:10 AM by Sunlounger.)
21/12/14 12:53 AM
Sunlounger Offline
Chain Vaper

Forgot to mention:

Northumbria Elec-Cig-Company
Front Street, Bedlington, Northumberland

another 'Basic B&M' Store (Big Shop Small Stock)

cheapy egos, clearos and basic juices (UK made)

juices 3 for a tenna
ill post photo of business card when i get camera working
the back of the card is the best Smiling

London-Paris-New York-Bedlington hahahahahahaha

(This post was last modified: 21/12/14 02:42 AM by Sunlounger.)
21/12/14 02:17 AM
Sunlounger Offline
Chain Vaper

Yeah I know ive double/tripple posted now and i know on some forums ill have got my arse kicked or banned by now but im changing the name of the thread, the wonders of Guiness whilst editing lol :smug: it makes more sense now, trust me :winner:

Will update when I can, when I get out, im a recluse you know

(This post was last modified: 21/12/14 02:35 AM by Sunlounger.)
21/12/14 02:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)