• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taifun GT drip tip
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

Likes Given: 210
Sex: Male
RE: Taifun GT drip tip
(01/01/14 08:23 PM)strongylad28 Wrote:  
(01/01/14 07:39 PM)Kit Wrote:  Why not just use a larger air draw tube or take it out all together ? That should sort out your tight draw problem no need to drill out a drip tip.

I also love the GT drip tip its one of my favourites but i like the GS's even more.

it's already out! Lol.

Guess it's just going to have to be my protank tip on it

It shouldnt be a tight draw with the draw tube removed mate sounds like the white insulator problem that the draw tube pushes into I had the same problem with mine the insulator was cut to long partially blocking the airway inside the base.
If you pull the white insulator out with some tweezers you will probably also see a few plastic burrs on the end of it from when it was cut in manufacturing,these wont help either.
To rectify just cut a few mill of the bottom and reinsert it in the hole and it will work how it should do and with all the different size draw tubes.
01/01/14 08:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
strongylad28 Offline
Still searching for Nirvan

Likes Given: 45
Sex: Male

RE: Taifun GT drip tip
(01/01/14 08:36 PM)Kit Wrote:  
(01/01/14 08:23 PM)strongylad28 Wrote:  
(01/01/14 07:39 PM)Kit Wrote:  Why not just use a larger air draw tube or take it out all together ? That should sort out your tight draw problem no need to drill out a drip tip.

I also love the GT drip tip its one of my favourites but i like the GS's even more.

it's already out! Lol.

Guess it's just going to have to be my protank tip on it

It shouldnt be a tight draw with the draw tube removed mate sounds like the white insulator problem that the draw tube pushes into I had the same problem with mine the insulator was cut to long partially blocking the airway inside the base.
If you pull the white insulator out with some tweezers you will probably also see a few plastic burrs on the end of it from when it was cut in manufacturing,these wont help either.
To rectify just cut a few mill of the bottom and reinsert it in the hole and it will work how it should do and with all the different size draw tubes.

Could I just do away with the plastic completely if I'm not looking to use the air tube?

(01/01/14 08:22 PM)taffyjock Wrote:  I can't get on with the narrow or long driptips either, so I've settled for these ones on the right, the left are PT2 ones.

─░mage

Where did you get the right ones from?

Do you use the PT ones still? Might try and buy another PT one and put the taifun one in the bits and bobs box
(This post was last modified: 01/01/14 09:14 PM by strongylad28. )
01/01/14 09:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)