Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Text Review Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 959
Sex: Male
RE: Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC
Hello again. I noticed they won't accept Paypal, which is normal due to the US policies. And they probably won't take a simple debit card operation as some sites do.

How did you pay? Did you use that thing they speak about with the SMS and so forth? Is it easy? I'm assuming it's reliable.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
22/04/15 12:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,195

I paid by Visa...

(22/04/15 11:25 AM)Bucky Juice Wrote:  Sorry to miss you yesterday prof, I wasn't in a any ft state for visitations from above, but at least your holiday juice supply didn't get snaffled, as it most likey would have if I'd made it.

I wish you'd stop posting on this thread, making me all itchy for the postman, do the NET people send tyou a confirmation when it's been shipped?

Also reading this last post I was a bit puzzled, didn't remember seeing a Gypsy brunes, and would probably have had a try of this one; Gitanes were also trendy in the mid 80s , think they just used to be trendy for a particular breed of teenager, whatever the decade. I missed out the entire cigarette section of the website.

Incredible timing, halfway through writing this an email pinged through to say my order has shipped Big Grin

They are good at communication and tracking is easy. The Gypsy Brune is listed in their "Custom Tobaccos" section...

Hopefully I will catch you next time I'm in Torbay

I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

(This post was last modified: 22/04/15 02:31 PM by prof beard.)
22/04/15 02:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Hi. I'm not sure I got it but I still don't know (and any of you is able to answer my question): did you use the SMS payment system I never heard of and is it simple and effective? Thanks. Smiling

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
22/04/15 03:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

(22/04/15 03:22 PM)Amazing Vape Wrote:  Hi. I'm not sure I got it but I still don't know (and any of you is able to answer my question): did you use the SMS payment system I never heard of and is it simple and effective? Thanks. Smiling

No I didn't use it. I just paid by Visa

22/04/15 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Thanks a lot. By Visa, do you mean a debit card instead of a credit card (as I refuse to use credit), so is that possible? I may well have overlooked something on their payment instructions...

Or maybe Adrian has used it and can say something about it. But if it is indeed possible to use a simple Visa (debit), then there's no need to complicate.

22/04/15 04:06 PM
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

I used a Visa credit (I usually use a credit card for online purchases as it gives good protection) but as far as I can see either credit or debit would work...

22/04/15 04:21 PM
Amazing Vape Offline

Ok, that's much simpler than it seems (seemed, since they changed it after my mail) in their homepage, namely iTunes, SMS, email and whatnot. Thanks a bunch. Smiling

IMPORTANT NOTE: While I was waiting and after typing my question here, I sent them an inquiry. Yes, one may use a debit card, no problem. What I never saw was someone replying this fast (5 minutes)! I think that's a sign of great service (don't know about the juices yet, personally I mean).

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: Yep, they're really quick! For anyone who may be interested, they have a permanent discount code for first orders: FIRSTORDER15 - as one can assume, it gives you a 15% discount.

(This post was last modified: 22/04/15 04:46 PM by Amazing Vape.)
22/04/15 04:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amazing Vape's post:
Stonethecrows (29/04/15)
Bucky Juice Offline
Pwoffeshonaw Vaper
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,409
I didnt see the discount for first orders.

i paid by mastercard.

I looked in custom tobaccos. Or i thought i did. Was obviously groggier than I thought.

22/04/15 06:10 PM
Amazing Vape Offline

I didn't see anything either, maybe they publicize it in American sites. It was Clay (the company's president, so it seems) who replied and told me about it. Now that I come to think of it, I hope it works for outside the US...

22/04/15 06:17 PM
Amazing Vape Offline

Ordered. Two 60 ml bottles, Big Spirit (I think, it's the first one) and NS Brown, both in 12 mg, regular extraction, heat extraction, 70/30 PG-VG, namely to avoid possible gunking problems hopefully, as I'd like to be able to use them in cartos. Hope there won't be any custom issues (I asked them to keep the package "quiet") and the juices will be great. With the discount and postage, it came to $ 73.53, which is about 68.64 €.

(This post was last modified: 23/04/15 10:37 AM by Amazing Vape.)
23/04/15 08:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)