Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne, GREAT for Vapping
Blind Blogger Offline
Alun Elder-Brown

Likes Given: 11
Sex: Male
Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne, GREAT for Vapping
Tunbridge Wells is GREAT for Vapping.

Tunbridge Wells Borough Council does not have a policy on vapping and consequently, I have vapped in the council chambers and even in the Assembly Hall theatre.

I'll list the pubs you can happily vap' in:

The Grove Tavern, actively encourages
The Barn, actively encourages
The Royal Oak in Prospect Road, actively encourages
The Freemasons Banquetting Suite on St Johns Road

Note: Whilst The Opera House, being a Wetherspoons, adhere's to it's company policy of prohibiting vapping, I'm happy to report that I openly vapped in there last Monday and a blind eye was shown. This might have been on account I was in there with Nigel Farage and a few other UKIP notables. Amazing! Whilst I wouldn't normally go in a Wetherspoons, I'll be going back soon for a repeat vap', this time without my glorious leader. Let's see what they have to say about that!

Eastbourne is GOOD for vapping, if you know where to go
Aside of Eastbourne possessing what is possibly the very best vapping shop in The Vapour Room:- it really is the ultimate vapping experience, Eastbourne has a few boozers that actively encourage vapping, viz

The Ship at Meads
The Dolphin in South Street, though not in the restuarant, naturally.
The Marine
The Crown and Anchor
Maxims

The following also permit vapping, though I wouldn't go within a mile of these establishments.

The Windsor Arms, who gets the arse'ole if I take my GUIDE dog in with me. So I don't give a chuff whether the muppet Landlord does or doesn't.

The one's that don't permit vapping:

The Buccaneer
Either of the two Wetherspoons
The Duke of Devonshire - which is a shithole anyway.
Eastbourne Borough Council does not permit vapping in it's theatre's.

Footnote: I spent a week on the neurology ward at Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill for a week in late January. I vapped and vapped until I could vape no more. Esconsed on bedrest neither the nurses, nor consultants had a problem with my vapping. Superb!

I'll add to and edit this post as and when I visit other places in said towns.
(This post was last modified: 21/02/14 04:28 PM by Blind Blogger.)
21/02/14 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Blind Blogger's post:
Biofumo (21/11/14), marlowejames (21/02/14)
JamalKing Offline
Pinoy Lover

Likes Given: 558
RE: Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne, GREAT for Vapping
"glorious leader" ROFL
21/02/14 03:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
marlowejames Offline

Likes Given: 2,151
Once my local pub of choice I can highly recommend the Marine pub in Eastbourne. Great landlord, good food and a lovely ambiance for all ages. A little out of the town centre (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and opposite a brilliant fish and chip shop - The Dolphin - who serve IMO the best chips in the UK.

Both the Ship & Dolphin are also good establishments and pleased to see them also encouraging vapers.
21/02/14 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Blind Blogger Offline
Alun Elder-Brown

Likes Given: 11

The Dolphin very much depends upon the staff behind the bar. The owners have expressed a dislike for vapping, though concede you may vap' in the space between the two bars. That's fine by me, as that's where the comfy seats are situated.

Totally agree with the Dolphin chippy and of course, there's always somewhere about six doors away where you can eat your chips in comfort and vap', namely The Vapour Room. Thorun, Kate and Barry are the most accomodating of peeps.
21/02/14 03:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
OllieJ Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
I need to check to see if Cassidy's in Tunbridge Wells are OK with vaping. That's my usual haunt and being able to vape in there would be helpful rather than going outside to join the smokers.
14/10/14 02:17 PM
bacon Offline

Likes Given: 42
Sex: Undisclosed
If you waned to broaden this out, The following establishment in Rochester is vape friendly. not much of a drinker so i only know of the one :-)

The Watermans Arms, Wouldham. The landlords are both vapers themselves and are happy for people to vape.
14/10/14 02:45 PM
Biofumo Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 9
Any Vaping Pub near Blackpool? if yes please PM us. We have some direct clients those are sending us emails to have our liquids there.

Best Wholesale Prices available at http://biofumo.co.uk

Resellers require in United Kingdom.

21/11/14 02:59 AM
CalSt23 Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex:
Punch & Judy in Tonbridge seemed ok with vaping, not too sure if they saw me doing it though.

Nice pub anyway.

Current: Innokin MVP 20W + Kanger Subtank.

17/02/15 10:46 AM
D0C Offline
In a galaxy far, far away

Likes Given: 0
God forbid the muppets in UKIP start championing vaping...last thing it needs is a right-wing, neo-facist reputation. There is, by the way, nothing 'glorious' about Farage or his cronies. However, nice to hear that my birthplace, the Wells to locals, is relaxed about vaping.
17/02/15 07:31 PM
CalSt23 Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex:
(17/02/15 07:31 PM)D0C Wrote:  God forbid the muppets in UKIP start championing vaping...last thing it needs is a right-wing, neo-facist reputation. There is, by the way, nothing 'glorious' about Farage or his cronies. However, nice to hear that my birthplace, the Wells to locals, is relaxed about vaping.
Everyone says "Wells?" after I say Tonbridge. Even had post come misspelt that's got "Tunbridge" on it.

Still, s'alright place.

Current: Innokin MVP 20W + Kanger Subtank.

18/02/15 12:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)