Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UEL study urgently needs people who vape at high strengths
Jaki Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
RE: UEL study urgently needs people who vape at high strengths
I have called and offered my services, but unfortunately have just missed the deadline for the saliva test.

Quite simply, they are looking at the effects of vaping different strengths of nicotine. They are asking for people who are used to vaping high strengths because they would be required to vape 18mg nicotine for 45 mins, as well as a low strength on a different day for the same amount of time.

After each session they will take a blood test. That's it Smiling

I have left my details to take part in any future studies.
21/07/15 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Jaki's post:
jessica (21/07/15), Richard46 (21/07/15)
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,283
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: UEL study urgently needs people who vape at high strengths
(21/07/15 10:31 AM)Jaki Wrote:  I have called and offered my services, but unfortunately have just missed the deadline for the saliva test.

Quite simply, they are looking at the effects of vaping different strengths of nicotine. They are asking for people who are used to vaping high strengths because they would be required to vape 18mg nicotine for 45 mins, as well as a low strength on a different day for the same amount of time.

After each session they will take a blood test. That's it Smiling

I have left my details to take part in any future studies.

That sounds fine.

21/07/15 04:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)