Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vape Jam 2015
The Chosen One Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex: Male
Vape Jam 2015
Just got back from this, good event and came home with lots of bottles of juice!
It seemed to be more focused on juice, some stands had mods and devices etc, liked to seen more stands that catered for accessories (my view)

Vaped some VERY large mods, including one made from motor cycle handle bar and cricket stub!!

Overall the atmosphere was great, lots of good people and very friendly, not as "Cloudy" as was expecting.

Also met Phil from Taste Your Juice, had quick chat, nice bloke, very down to earth, thanks for the time Phil

Last thanks to Ash "P-Vaper" for the goodies Big Grin and the event

Will post some photos later

You can never have enough stuff
Happiness is a state of mind not a destination
08/05/15 04:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Chosen One's post:
Scritti (10/05/15)
Scritti Offline
Honk!

Likes Given: 21,934
RE: Vape Jam 2015
"Also met Phil from Taste Your Juice, had quick chat, nice bloke..."

Gah! I'd LOVE to meet phil! Think I'd start getting all nervous and drop my iStick though. Wish I'd made the effort to go now.

Bah.
10/05/15 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Scritti's post:
macdan82 (10/05/15), Thribble (10/05/15)
borez Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 215
Sex: Undisclosed
"not as "Cloudy" as was expecting."

You're kidding right?

I enjoyed it but hardly any DIY stuff there at all, it was all manufactured juices.

Tasted so many juices though I came back with a bad head. Roll Eyes

10/05/15 01:06 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like borez's post:
Scritti (10/05/15), Thribble (10/05/15)
hoob Offline

Likes Given: 124
Sex: Undisclosed
I was there Friday .gotta say I realy frikkin liked it .Was a bit thin on hardware tho . Didn't stop me from spending a shit load on it tho .I thought 80 quid for a tugboat atty and copper mod plus a slam top was a good deal ..oh and I bought an ATB kamagong to :^/
And my wife had fun giving some fella that looked like Danny dyer some stick ..sorry bout that if your here
Fun day

10/05/15 01:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes hoob's post:
Scritti (10/05/15)
The Chosen One Offline

(10/05/15 12:08 AM)Scritti Wrote:  "Also met Phil from Taste Your Juice, had quick chat, nice bloke..."

Gah! I'd LOVE to meet phil! Think I'd start getting all nervous and drop my iStick though. Wish I'd made the effort to go now.

Bah.

That is exactly what the woman in front of me did!

(10/05/15 01:06 AM)borez Wrote:  "not as "Cloudy" as was expecting."

You're kidding right?

I enjoyed it but hardly any DIY stuff there at all, it was all manufactured juices.

Tasted so many juices though I came back with a bad head. Roll Eyes

Same here, this is what I left with.

This is what it was like on Friday afternoon.

(This post was last modified: 10/05/15 06:01 AM by The Chosen One.)
10/05/15 05:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Chosen One's post:
Scritti (10/05/15)
decanon Offline

Likes Given: 35
Saturday was very foggy also had a chat with Phil B again what a very down to earth man I spoke to him about the quality of the American made juices although he told me this was not always the case and has matured over the years as I am sure the uk juices will and before he went up on stage I hoped he was keeping his sun tan up in our lovely spring wheatherFacepalm
Tried many of the US brands five pawns,nicks blissful brews who sold out before the show ended,longhorn vaper co.,kali vapours,omega vape, and of course suicide bunny and I can only say they were extremely generous with there samples thank you Thumbs Up
Met a few people from the NNA new nicotine alliance who are now a registered charity and doing great work for all concerned check them out these are the people I believe all us vapers should be supporting in a small way maybe giving a small donation when buying from retailers on a type of tick box donation style with reputable vendors
I also met a real nice guy Richard who is an online vendor and is shortly going to open a counter in a pharmacy in west London with premium American and uk juices and quality starter devises and also good sub tanks ect. with of course a tasting section good luck
all in all a real nice day must admit head was spinning at times couldn't resist all the samples great
10/05/15 10:15 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like decanon's post:
blaze (11/05/15), pauly meatballs (10/05/15), Scritti (10/05/15)
Macmagoo Offline

Likes Given: 42
I looked at the list of Vendors and thought it should be called JuiceJam.

10/05/15 10:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Macmagoo's post:
borez (16/05/15), Scritti (10/05/15)
DaveK Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 803
Friday am was trade "day" so there wasn't too much fog in the air until the doors opened to the public in the afternoon, but Saturday was how I imagined the old London "pea-soupers" to be. You needed to hack your way through the fog, and if you don't like custard, well, pity you!

It was a very juice-oriented event, and even more than that - a US juice oriented event, with lots of US manufacturers and EU (not just UK) distributors looking to hook up. Vapefest - it was not, it was much more of an industry / enthusiast vaper event than a community gathering - and IMO excellently delivered.

My congratulations go to the organisers for the hospitality and efficiency and it was great to put a lot of faces to names as always!

VTTV were there en masse, and Mr Dorn has rapidly edited a little trailer from the miles of footage we are now sifting through to edit!

Enjoy:

10/05/15 01:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 4 users Like DaveK's post:
Gremzi (10/05/15), KayKayEm (10/05/15), Scritti (10/05/15), slinxy (10/05/15)
The Chosen One Offline

Where will all the photos and videos from the event be posted?

10/05/15 03:18 PM
DaveK Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 803
Our footage will be shown through http://www.vapourtrails.tv / our Youtube channel eventually.

There were other people filming also - but no idea who they were or what they intend to do with it.

10/05/15 05:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes DaveK's post:
Scritti (10/05/15)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)