Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vaping in China
JoBo Offline
over-sensitive
Vendors

Likes Given: 9,159
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Vaping in China
Lovin' these updates, didn't know how many I'd missed. Cool

Don't sweat over the ethics of the FX. Manufacturing in China and selling at non-China prices is a dirty trick. They deserve to lose all their sales to the factories that make them. Smiling
15/01/16 06:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoBo's post:
Digicig (15/01/16)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,197
Sex: Male

(15/01/16 06:00 AM)JoBo Wrote:  Lovin' these updates, didn't know how many I'd missed. Cool

Don't sweat over the ethics of the FX. Manufacturing in China and selling at non-China prices is a dirty trick. They deserve to lose all their sales to the factories that make them. Smiling

Not so much the ethics JoBo as the fecking difficulty of finding the 'Real Deal' in the 1st place - everything is 'Authentic' - 'USP' PG being the example - the sales pic has a genuine label pic - what you receive hasn't!Mad

Having now tried a few taobao venders - the ones i think are 'trustworthy' will get a little thread of their own - eventually - just in case anyone else finds themselves over here and as clueless about where to go - and the language barrier is a bit of an issue too 30

Sure the same issues will exist in Shenzhen - but at least i can knock on the factory door so to speak Cool
15/01/16 06:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Digicig's post:
JoBo (15/01/16)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,197
Sex: Male

Now been sent the Newspaper article - and no mention of Vaping despite mentioning it to my interpreter/colleague and turning down the 'Ritually Offered' cigarette and pointing to, and using me mod instead Facepalm

(This post was last modified: 15/01/16 09:43 AM by Digicig.)
15/01/16 09:01 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Digicig's post:
blaze (15/01/16), Coyals (15/01/16), IAO (15/01/16), JoBo (15/01/16)
he_vapes Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex:
Nice thread, I was over there last Summer. I'm friends with 1 of the sales guys from coil master as he used to work for a different company that I've gotten stuff to sell from before.
Think they've had a bit of success selling to some Chinese, they have this website but doesn't all show up properly when you switch to English:
http://www.vpbus.com

I love it over there, especially the women lol
15/01/16 04:52 PM
JoBo Offline
over-sensitive
Vendors

MGTOW or just fond of making crass generalisations?
15/01/16 04:54 PM
he_vapes Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex:
what?
15/01/16 05:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes he_vapes's post:
lil_Tuéy (11/02/16)
JoBo Offline
over-sensitive
Vendors

Weird comment about Chinese women. Like pretty, subservient objects and not actual human beings. Confused

MGTOWs is like lesbian separatism for straight dudes. They recommend Asian women as being easier to dominate than Westerners with their weird ideas about treating women like human beings. But they're not the only ones who make stupid comments about women to make sure the lads know how very heterosexual and manly they are. Wink
15/01/16 05:27 PM
BigStuart Online
Throbbing Member

Likes Given: 759
(15/01/16 05:27 PM)JoBo Wrote:  Weird comment about Chinese women. Like pretty, subservient objects and not actual human beings. Confused

MGTOWs is like lesbian separatism for straight dudes. They recommend Asian women as being easier to dominate than Westerners with their weird ideas about treating women like human beings. But they're not the only ones who make stupid comments about women to make sure the lads know how very heterosexual and manly they are. Wink

Really? He said he loved it, especially the women, and you interpreted all that from it?

Here's a tester for your razor sharp wit and acumen... I've visited China 4 times now, I loved the place but hated the women. What does that tell you about me?

15/01/16 05:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigStuart's post:
Pikeybarsteward (17/01/16)
JoBo Offline
over-sensitive
Vendors

It tells me you make crass generalisations about half a billion people living in a country which has more varied culture and language than all of Europe.

It tells me that you think of women as homogeneous objects, an amorphous lump of humanity who must be judged on the basis of your libido.

It tells me that you are willing to say something about Chinese women that would be instantly recognised as racism if you said it about Chinese people. (And benevolent racism is no better, before some idiot tries to make out the first guy wasn't being a dick).

It tells me you have a problem with women.

It tells me that you have absolutely no idea that you have a problem with women because if you knew you'd likely not be saying it on a forum that requests people refrain from sexism and racism, amongst other dehumanising bigotries.
15/01/16 06:05 PM
Coyals Offline
Sarcasm upgraded

Likes Given: 1,318
Wow this looks like such a great adventure.
I'm not a fan of food which takes a lot of effort to eat... bones, pips, stones...
My housemate however enjoys gnawing bones.
I think the "most effort for least food" award goes to ducks tongues.

New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions.
Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.”
— Mark Twain,

15/01/16 07:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Coyals's post:
Digicig (16/01/16)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)