Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vaping in China
BigStuart Offline
Throbbing Member

Likes Given: 759
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Vaping in China
(15/01/16 06:05 PM)JoBo Wrote:  It tells me you make crass generalisations about half a billion people living in a country which has more varied culture and language than all of Europe.

I wasn't talking about half a billion people. I can only speak for the few I met. That should be obvious. I'm guessing you've never visited China and experienced the modern version of their 'culture'.

(15/01/16 06:05 PM)JoBo Wrote:  It tells me that you think of women as homogeneous objects, an amorphous lump of humanity who must be judged on the basis of your libido.

No mention of libido. You're making shit up again.

(15/01/16 06:05 PM)JoBo Wrote:  It tells me that you are willing to say something about Chinese women that would be instantly recognised as racism if you said it about Chinese people. (And benevolent racism is no better, before some idiot tries to make out the first guy wasn't being a dick).

Again, I'm only speaking of the few I met, and it's nothing to do with race.

(15/01/16 06:05 PM)JoBo Wrote:  It tells me that you have absolutely no idea that you have a problem with women because if you knew you'd likely not be saying it on a forum that requests people refrain from sexism and racism, amongst other dehumanising bigotries.

This is a vaping forum. You're the one who takes it off topic and rants about feminism whenever anyone mentions anything about gender. he_vapes loved the women, and you're fucking furious about that. I hated the women, and you're fucking furious about that. If there's a problem here, where do you think it is?

I think I remember from a previous post of yours that you claim to be a statistician of some sort. I can't help thinking you're being dishonest about that, because you extrapolate far too much from incomplete data. You make some very aggressive accusations against people here, based on nothing but your imagination. In short, you're not nice.

15/01/16 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like BigStuart's post:
he_vapes (16/01/16), Pikeybarsteward (17/01/16)
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,308
(15/01/16 08:49 PM)BigStuart Wrote:  ,,,

This is a vaping forum. You're the one who takes it off topic and rants about feminism whenever anyone mentions anything about gender. (...)

Why is a 'feminist' comment (if that is what it is) taking a vaping forum off topic but other comments about gender are not?
Lets apply equal rules here.

15/01/16 08:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard46's post:
JoBo (15/01/16)
JoBo Offline
over-sensitive
Vendors

Likes Given: 9,159
Nice people stab you in the back - stick with honesty and conviction. Wink
15/01/16 09:00 PM
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,195
Sex: Male
People are entitled to comment about things they do or don't like in posts (but I would remind people that any like or dislike should be about what is posted and NOT the poster).

Personally, I can't see how remarks along the lines of "loved the women" or "hated the women" or indeed "liked the Chinese" or "hated the Chinese" are either helpful or relevant. I've never been to China, but I have visited the USA a lot - I've found that I've met American men and women I've liked and ones I've disliked - much what one would expect with human beings. I also have found aspects of American culture very unlikeable and others pleasant.

I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

(This post was last modified: 15/01/16 10:14 PM by prof beard.)
15/01/16 09:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like prof beard's post:
Digicig (16/01/16), JoBo (15/01/16), Richard46 (16/01/16)
he_vapes Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex:
Right, was going to reply but I think you have it summed up with 'over sensitive' but to clarify if I wasn't attracted to Chinese women that wouldn't make me racist.
16/01/16 04:23 AM
JoBo Offline
over-sensitive
Vendors

Likes Given: 9,159
Thinking of Chinese women as a group about whom it makes sense to have an opinion is both racist and sexist. Cut it out.
16/01/16 02:53 PM
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,197

I like some women - and dislike others.

I'm attracted to some women - and not attracted to others.

I've been attractive to some women - and others not.

Some of the women who are attracted to me i'm attracted to - and some not

Some of the women i'm attracted to i dislike and some of the women i like i'm not attracted to.

This has applied to every place. country and continent, i've lived or travelled in.

Same goes for China 30

PS
Actually not that dissimilar to me vaping kit experience either Cool
(This post was last modified: 17/01/16 01:52 PM by Digicig.)
16/01/16 03:57 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Digicig's post:
3fiddyz (19/01/16), blaze (16/01/16), Coyals (16/01/16), IAO (16/01/16), JoBo (16/01/16), prof beard (16/01/16), Richard46 (16/01/16)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Some Vape related Pics Jump for Joy

On the Fast Train down to ShenZhen

ShenZhen Coastal Ecological Gardens

And overlooking the harbour towards Hong Kong

Edit to add:
The trousers i am 'modelling' i got over here via the infamous taobao.com - most trousers here can be an ickle short in length or, due to fashion, impossible to get over my western proportioned thighs. They are possible the most vape friendly trousers i own, having a potential mod pocket on both sides (so ambidextrous) as well as a zip cargo type pocket too!

And my Chinese isn't that good - so i pay an extra 10% for the privilege of being able to order and have customer support in English via taobaofocus
(This post was last modified: 19/01/16 12:02 PM by Digicig.)
17/01/16 06:05 PM
blaze Offline

Likes Given: 5,531
Some Vape related Pics Jump for Joy

On the Fast Train down to ShenZhen

ShenZhen Coastal Ecological Gardens

And overlooking the harbour towards Hong Kong

Smiling I impress myself sometimes with my technical wizardry! Smiling

19/01/16 09:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 4 users Like blaze's post:
Digicig (19/01/16), JoBo (19/01/16), Smoke Bloke (19/01/16), Splutter (24/01/16)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Yep - was trying to cheat and copy and paste from AAEC - it works from UKV to AAEC so thought i'd try it t'other way around Facepalm
19/01/16 09:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)