Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vision spinner charging.
VVP Offline

Likes Given: 287
Sex: Undisclosed
Vision spinner charging.
Anybody having problems charging a vision spinner battery on a normal ego charger.

Ive got a 1300mha one which I put to charge on my multicharger along with the rest of my ego bats, the difference with the spinner is that the switch lights up when on charge and the red charging light never turns to green when fully charged, unlike all my other ego batts.

Ive left itfor pretty much 24hrs and still the green light didnt come on.

Just wondering if anybody else had found this? I ve taken the battery off the charger and used it as normal, assuming it was fully charged, but still, it would be nice to know if it was or not.
(This post was last modified: 30/12/12 09:40 PM by VVP. )
30/12/12 09:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Screwbag Offline
Archangel Vapor
Vendors

Likes Given: 65
Sex: Male
RE: Vision spinner charging.
I had issues with mine at first..using a joyetech charger which had a lower output than my new charger ( was 150 mA ) my current charger has an output of 420mA and it charges the vision spinner well. I got mine at Liberty flights if that matters...

The light on the spinner itself is sometimes on and sometimes off, I still cant quite sort the reason for this. But it chargers in a few hrs none the less...

I'm just another pilgrim on the path to the perfect vape Wink
30/12/12 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Screwbag's post:
VVP (30/12/12)
Grumplestiltskin Offline

Likes Given: 29
Sex: Male
RE: Vision spinner charging.
I've also got a 1300mAh. The switch lights up, too, but green light appears when charging.
30/12/12 09:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)