Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vivi nova
howardhopkinson Offline

Likes Given: 62
Sex: Male
RE: Vivi nova
(10/03/13 10:50 PM)swampdiver Wrote:  any chance of a pic of the fake one next to the genuine on showing the fill scales please?

No worries mate, here they are. Again, the genuine Vision is on the left.

11/03/13 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
swampdiver Offline

Likes Given: 27

as i thought on the fill scale the genuine one reads 2.80 ml the fake one reads 2.8 ml, the graduations are different too as well as the centre post and silicone cap. will take a copy of this pic to the shop when i go.

thanks for that.
11/03/13 07:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
skaramanga Online

Likes Given: 53
Sex: Undisclosed
(11/03/13 01:21 AM)howardhopkinson Wrote:  
(10/03/13 10:50 PM)swampdiver Wrote:  any chance of a pic of the fake one next to the genuine on showing the fill scales please?

No worries mate, here they are. Again, the genuine Vision is on the left.

Whats the vape quality like? comparable?
cheers

11/03/13 12:28 PM
howardhopkinson Offline

The fake one is slightly fatter and the heads don't fit onto the genuine Nova. See pic of below. The genuine head is on the left. As for vape quality, they are pretty much of a muchness, but having said that, I do tend to recoil my own heads.

(This post was last modified: 11/03/13 12:43 PM by howardhopkinson. )
11/03/13 12:31 PM
vapoman Offline

Likes Given: 127
I got 1 nova and 2 nova stv and 10 heads in the classis for 15 quid including shipping......

kit: Sig Zmax, AGA T2, Vivi Novas, Ibtanked/Boges, Igo ss, Ego Twist.

vaping: Scorpions Blood, Pluid & diy mix

wishlist: ihybrid, zenesis cobalt, kayfun 3, SvoeMesto Semovar III ES
11/03/13 01:22 PM
swampdiver Offline

Likes Given: 27

well phoned and spoke to one of the company owners this morning, side stepped the issue of it not being genuine and tried to give me the bull about they try to find the best products for their customers, ok so why sell junk then and try to pass it off as genuine?

he also got there head of customer services to phone me apologising and saying to talk to this woman and she will make sure i am sorted and happy lol oh how many times do we hear that line. well 1/2 hr later customer services phone me so i explained the situation about the fake, horrible e juice vanilla mix and the guy at Torquay shops attitude to me, got the usual bull and then basically told i had to take it back to the shop and get a refund end of nothing else they could or would do.

well i went in and got my refund on it so thats me a few hrs and £5 down on fuel but they have now lost not only one but two customers in my wife and myself and 3 other friends who are going to start vaping this week to stop smoking who have also decided to take their custom else where. so 5 customers down and they will only get bad referals from me in future if any one asks, so what has the whole carry on now done to their business? they are out a hell of a lot more than me especially as i have just put a £45 order in else where today that would have gone to them.

(11/03/13 01:22 PM)vapoman Wrote:  I got 1 nova and 2 nova stv and 10 heads in the classis for 15 quid including shipping......

where was that from ?
(This post was last modified: 11/03/13 02:40 PM by swampdiver. )
11/03/13 02:40 PM
whit77 Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 1,166
Sex: Undisclosed
Re: RE: Vivi nova
(11/03/13 02:40 PM)swampdiver Wrote:  well phoned and spoke to one of the company owners this morning, side stepped the issue of it not being genuine and tried to give me the bull about they try to find the best products for their customers, ok so why sell junk then and try to pass it off as genuine?

he also got there head of customer services to phone me apologising and saying to talk to this woman and she will make sure i am sorted and happy lol oh how many times do we hear that line. well 1/2 hr later customer services phone me so i explained the situation about the fake, horrible e juice vanilla mix and the guy at Torquay shops attitude to me, got the usual bull and then basically told i had to take it back to the shop and get a refund end of nothing else they could or would do.

well i went in and got my refund on it so thats me a few hrs and £5 down on fuel but they have now lost not only one but two customers in my wife and myself and 3 other friends who are going to start vaping this week to stop smoking who have also decided to take their custom else where. so 5 customers down and they will only get bad referals from me in future if any one asks, so what has the whole carry on now done to their business? they are out a hell of a lot more than me especially as i have just put a £45 order in else where today that would have gone to them.

(11/03/13 01:22 PM)vapoman Wrote:  I got 1 nova and 2 nova stv and 10 heads in the classis for 15 quid including shipping......

where was that from ?
Members for sale on here, the classifieds Wink
11/03/13 02:46 PM
howardhopkinson Offline

I can't seem to find it mate, have you got a link please?

swampdiver

I'm glad you got your refund mate and I don't blame you for avoiding the shop, I would do the same.
11/03/13 07:38 PM
vapoman Offline

Likes Given: 127
Classified sales in the forum

kit: Sig Zmax, AGA T2, Vivi Novas, Ibtanked/Boges, Igo ss, Ego Twist.

vaping: Scorpions Blood, Pluid & diy mix

wishlist: ihybrid, zenesis cobalt, kayfun 3, SvoeMesto Semovar III ES
11/03/13 09:33 PM
keyo Offline

Likes Given: 103
@Howard, click on uk vapers top left of page, then scroll down to classies.
11/03/13 09:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)