Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did you get 2016 ?????
VapJak Offline

Likes Given: 57
Sex: Undisclosed
What did you get 2016 ?????
Couldn't get there this year Sad

But love to see some pics and find out what anyone picked up
07/08/16 02:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,192
Sex: Male
RE: What did you get 2016 ?????
I was at VF yesterday. Really lovely weather and the expanded area for the event made it feel much less crowded. I met a good number of forum members who came and said hello - thanks to all and good to meet you. I also saw and spoke to a number of our vendor members - mainly "old faces" and great to see them too. I popped into the AECC tent and said hello to them (I am an AECC member after all Smiling ). I spent some time at the VIP tent too. I spent a long time talking with a man involved in the production of the Vape Wave movie (more about that in due course).

Buy stuff? - nothing much at all - some batteries from Torchy of course and a glass cap for my Snapdragon. I didn't buy any juice (not much there for the purist tobacco Vaper) but I have a number of bottles of stuff that people insisted I took away and give to people at the next Stafford Vape meet Smiling

One thing did strike me - I was sat having a drink with a few people and one of them commented how "diverse" the crown was - well.... It was VERY diverse in terms of age, socio-economic/cultural group, disability etc BUT I noticed the crowd was almost entirely white. - we had to look long and hard to spot anyone of a different ethnicity. Vape Expo was, I'm told, very diverse in this aspect so perhaps it is the difference between a city venue and the English Shires Smiling.

I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

(This post was last modified: 07/08/16 10:56 AM by prof beard.)
07/08/16 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
VapJak Offline

Likes Given: 57
Sex: Undisclosed

Proper Festival Spirit !!!!

https://twitter.com/TmaxJuices/status/76...4724838400

S*** happens ...
07/08/16 02:29 PM
D0C Offline
In a galaxy far, far away

Likes Given: 0
I couldn't go as I have the kids for summer hols. However, a good friend (and my local B&M owner) went and picked me up a Rose v3. She's a diamond, even got Lee to sign it for me! So in a word....unicorn obtained. Thank you Vapefest, Eden Mods and Paula at Smokeless Pleasure.
07/08/16 03:40 PM
Berk Offline

Likes Given: 229

Juice, lots of juice, and some new batteries.
08/08/16 01:11 PM
Taff-E Offline

Likes Given: 216
this is my VF swag İmage
08/08/16 04:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Taff-E's post:
NorthStaR (08/08/16)
Midnightmouse Offline

Likes Given: 114
Sex: Female
(07/08/16 10:55 AM)prof beard Wrote:  I was at VF yesterday. Really lovely weather and the expanded area for the event made it feel much less crowded. I met a good number of forum members who came and said hello - thanks to all and good to meet you. I also saw and spoke to a number of our vendor members - mainly "old faces" and great to see them too. I popped into the AECC tent and said hello to them (I am an AECC member after all Smiling ). I spent some time at the VIP tent too. I spent a long time talking with a man involved in the production of the Vape Wave movie (more about that in due course).

Buy stuff? - nothing much at all - some batteries from Torchy of course and a glass cap for my Snapdragon. I didn't buy any juice (not much there for the purist tobacco Vaper) but I have a number of bottles of stuff that people insisted I took away and give to people at the next Stafford Vape meet Smiling

One thing did strike me - I was sat having a drink with a few people and one of them commented how "diverse" the crown was - well.... It was VERY diverse in terms of age, socio-economic/cultural group, disability etc BUT I noticed the crowd was almost entirely white. - we had to look long and hard to spot anyone of a different ethnicity. Vape Expo was, I'm told, very diverse in this aspect so perhaps it is the difference between a city venue and the English Shires Smiling.

Me & my sister were there Jump for Joy
08/08/16 04:17 PM
pepperty Offline

Likes Given: 196
Sex: Female
I kept going back to Chefs Flavours tent and buying concentrates, such a good deal and I'm sorted for the coming year Blushsmiley that and adding to my beloved driptip collection, I cant resist them!

08/08/16 04:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)