Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
What did your postie bring today?
britboy Offline

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Male
RE: What did your postie bring today?
i got delivered the same bloody parcel I sent out 2 days ago 92 does anyone know if i'll get a refund?
i know its only 3 quid but i think rm has enough money without nicking mine
cheers

23/08/13 10:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lssv1 Offline

Likes Given: 19
[attachment=17175] stunning drip tip from c9vapingClapping
23/08/13 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like lssv1's post:
anima (24/08/13), D4NNY (03/09/13)
Paul Offline

Likes Given: 550
Paps LUX

[img]İmage[/img]

Mods- Provari Mini x 2 , ELA
Attys- Loki Tank,Privadero Tank, Naturvapes mini/midi Tank
23/08/13 02:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
pauly meatballs (24/08/13)
warrenpaul Offline

Likes Given: 244
amazing vapemail day! Big Grin

provari mini came with along with some more accies juice and some snakes oil from a trade with Hoffer on here Smiling

also some stuff from the alchemist Big Grin

24/08/13 09:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes warrenpaul's post:
pauly meatballs (24/08/13)
Jamin Offline
Yeee haaaa

Likes Given: 1,596
Love the postie, brought me my uncle junks genius juice İmage damn,,, just gave each one a sniff and they smel absolutely heavenly, best get setting a new wick up in the dripper

If these where the last beats of my heart, I would dance to them.
24/08/13 12:26 PM
Oscar Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 941
(24/08/13 12:26 PM)Jamin Wrote:  Love the postie, brought me my uncle junks genius juice İmage damn,,, just gave each one a sniff and they smel absolutely heavenly, best get setting a new wick up in the dripper

What the flavours like mate?
24/08/13 03:29 PM
Jamin Offline
Yeee haaaa

Likes Given: 1,596
(24/08/13 03:29 PM)Oscar Wrote:  
(24/08/13 12:26 PM)Jamin Wrote:  Love the postie, brought me my uncle junks genius juice İmage damn,,, just gave each one a sniff and they smel absolutely heavenly, best get setting a new wick up in the dripper

I will give you the best description I can mate, the John Wayne, in a fresh wicked dripper at 1.3 ohms. Wow the smell is just a really nice tobacco, vaping it is completely different it's a well rounded fresh taste but at the same time it tastes like aged tobacco very nice, as it says on the site it's savoury and sweet, on the inhale it is savoury on you taste buds but during the exhale you get a sweet almost caramel taste with the tobacco, it is bloody fantastic.
Ok so run wick under tap and dry burned till clean and dry.
Hard lemonade.... All I can say is imagine a rustic homemade lemonade very sweet but not sour. It is lovely this stuff almost tastes fizzy. But not sour in the slightest. And very strong warm taste of lemons just lingers in your mouth.
And again run under tap and dry burn. Monica's eyes... What can I say it's like a fruit explosion in the mouth for me it's like the blue raspberry ice pops but with alot more character and other flavours bouncing about. And leaves a lovely after taste in the mouth. Pg/vg is 25/75 and it is producing clouds of thick dense Vapour without crankin the atomizer. It's just a single loop in the clockworks rda.
Over all very very happy with these liquids, will definatley be going back for more.
Thanks uncle junk and p-vaper

If these where the last beats of my heart, I would dance to them.
24/08/13 03:45 PM
LittleRestraint Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 900
Sex: Undisclosed
Some of Accie's Ambrosia! Just about to give it a blast, never tried it before Smiling
24/08/13 04:23 PM
Oscar Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 941
(24/08/13 03:45 PM)Jamin Wrote:  
(24/08/13 03:29 PM)Oscar Wrote:  

I will give you the best description I can mate, the John Wayne, in a fresh wicked dripper at 1.3 ohms. Wow the smell is just a really nice tobacco, vaping it is completely different it's a well rounded fresh taste but at the same time it tastes like aged tobacco very nice, as it says on the site it's savoury and sweet, on the inhale it is savoury on you taste buds but during the exhale you get a sweet almost caramel taste with the tobacco, it is bloody fantastic.
Ok so run wick under tap and dry burned till clean and dry.
Hard lemonade.... All I can say is imagine a rustic homemade lemonade very sweet but not sour. It is lovely this stuff almost tastes fizzy. But not sour in the slightest. And very strong warm taste of lemons just lingers in your mouth.
And again run under tap and dry burn. Monica's eyes... What can I say it's like a fruit explosion in the mouth for me it's like the blue raspberry ice pops but with alot more character and other flavours bouncing about. And leaves a lovely after taste in the mouth. Pg/vg is 25/75 and it is producing clouds of thick dense Vapour without crankin the atomizer. It's just a single loop in the clockworks rda.
Over all very very happy with these liquids, will definatley be going back for more.
Thanks uncle junk and p-vaper

Great description there Jamin! Can almost taste them reading that! Lol. Nice one mate, need to give it a go at some point.
24/08/13 05:49 PM
Sepulchre Offline

Likes Given: 5
Great vape mail day, I got my first mech mod - a smok magneto together with an RSST and some 500 mesh.

Not set up the RSST yet but the vape from my protank and vanilla cheesecake juice is fantastic Smiling

26/08/13 02:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)