Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do @ VapeJam?!?!
StatutoryVapist Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
What to do @ VapeJam?!?!
Heya Guys,
I am going to Vape Jam tomorrow, and was wondering what the best stuff to go see/buy is?
Attached is the exhibitor list: http://www.vapejamuk.co.uk/

So if you guys could tell me what to go and see, that would be very helpful, and if possible could you say why.

Stay Vaped,
Charlie - StatutoryVapist

SETUP
1) ELeaf iStick 50w + Kanger Subtank Plus
2) IPV Mini v2 70w + Joytech Delta 19
08/05/15 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
blaze Offline

Likes Given: 5,530
Sex: Male
RE: What to do @ VapeJam?!?!
You should find time at 1pm in your busy schedule of tasting juices, lusting after boxes and spending far too much money, to go to see the witty and attractive Vapers In Power team deliver presentations on the TPD and Campaigning. We will also be hosting the amazingly talented Twiglet from the NNA. Smile

08/05/15 06:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like blaze's post:
jessica (08/05/15), Markse (08/05/15)
jardieni Offline

Likes Given: 44
Sex: Male
RE: What to do @ VapeJam?!?!
Was there for a couple of hours today and loved it. Tried so many juices (both from my "most wanted" list and also new brands I had never heard of before) and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I thought the hardware/accessories were a bit thin on the ground but I'm a bit of a juice freak so I was in my element and came away with loads of free juice (including the full Suicide Bunny range and loads from GQ)

A lot of other vendors offer a free bottle of your choice if you "like" them on social media (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram usuallly). This got me a 30ml bottle of Space Jam and a bottle of Cosmic Fog's Milk & Honey amongst others. There was also giveaways of T-Shirts/caps/drip tips etc.

Loads of special offers on juice as well - many selling at greatly reduced price and others with very good value multi-buys.

Hoping this will be an annual event.

Enjoy tomorrow!
08/05/15 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)