Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will vapefest be happening this year
shadow Offline
Vaping since 2009

Likes Given: 57
Sex: Male
Will vapefest be happening this year
I have noticed that the VF website has been taken down and in light of the TPD does this mean there will be no Vapefest this year ? This would be a great disappointment to many, would be grateful if someone could enlighten us about the situation.
Cheers
02/02/16 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Loganberry Offline

Likes Given: 4,871
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Will vapefest be happening this year
I understand such events are permitted if they are trade shows. There's nothing to stop a get together but things like juice give aways might could lead to prosecution, sales to the public (us) might mean it is not a trade show.
02/02/16 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Phil A Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,338
They've got a facebook page which suggests it is going ahead: https://www.facebook.com/Ukvapefestcommunity/

Outrun is coming back for September. This time, I'm aiming for 100 miles so please give generously to help me through the pain! Here's a link to my JustGiving page and Here's a link to my progress thread on UK Vapers
02/02/16 10:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phil A's post:
scotty79 (03/02/16)
obijon Online

Likes Given: 47
I hope it's going ahead. They say on there Facebook page they are looking for volunteers.
If it go's ahead I will be there looking for a nice single coil RTA at a nice price Smiling
02/02/16 11:57 AM
Rob-Burns Offline

Likes Given: 213
Vapejam is in April also, I have never been but if it is anything kine gaming expos i have been to for vaping I will be happy.
02/02/16 12:31 PM
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Likes Given: 221
Sex: Other
How funny is that I just went to check the vapefest website and found it expired, whats the deal with that then, I use to like the site, please tell me its not gone down the dreaded Faceache route Sad

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
03/02/16 06:29 PM
Jaded Offline
ʎǝʞuoɯ ןǝxıd

Likes Given: 81
(03/02/16 06:29 PM)Vaporized Wrote:  How funny is that I just went to check the vapefest website and found it expired, whats the deal with that then, I use to like the site, please tell me its not gone down the dreaded Faceache route Sad

MrV

The UK Vapefest web site was generously hosted for free for five years by Jackie (creator of the original ukvapers forum). It's amazing that we were able to use her server for that long but after last year's event our time cyber-squatting at her expense finally came to an end. There are plans to bring the site back in time for this year's festivities but in the meantime keep an eye on the Facebook page for the latest news.

PS: I am not part of the committee this year (my involvement is limited to providing the odd graphic here and there) so please don't bombard me with questions regarding dates and details as I know little more than you do.
09/02/16 05:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaded's post:
mrphatslim (13/02/16)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)