Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
X Heater 4 wick Dual Coil Vivi Nova Head
Mixtrix Offline

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Male
X Heater 4 wick Dual Coil Vivi Nova Head
Morning alllll,

Most of you will be still trying to find the darkness in the room lol. Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday Big Grin

Right this is my first review of any product here, so apologies for any mistakes peeps. The above was bought with my money and was not sent free for review etc. Bought this from http://www.vikingecigs.co.uk, link: http://www.vikingecigs.co.uk/accessories...-V3-Heads. Price - £3.99 each + shipping.

We all know the standard heads on vivi nova are hit and miss and to get max out of your £10 investment, its better you make your own wick n coil. But for some that is a no go. Shame because on its day with the right setup the vivi nova is a very convenient and very good bit of kit. Ordered above after stumbling across them on another post.

Arrived and loaded straight onto a mini nova, same procedure as standard ones. Unscrew the old one of the center post and screw on the x-heater one. Loaded some GVC into the tank and took a vape using the provari mini set at 4.2 and have to say the flava just hits you in your mouth on impact. Been using for two days now, flava and throat hit are very good from this, one thing though the thing literally drinks the juice for you.

For being about 1.50 dearer than the standard replacement ones I actually think they are worth it as the difference in the standard ones and these are a great deal just in the flava alone. Even compared to building your own me thinks. To be fair if you are ok with building your own then I would say just buy one to try and compare and for those who are looking for a faff free rebuildable option and that gets you the flava throathit etc then the above are deffinate worth a punt.

Hope the above helps Big Grin

Assuming makes an ASS out of U and ME Wink
26/12/12 08:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Mixtrix's post:
Cigmund (26/12/12), Jacko99 (26/12/12), VVP (04/01/13)
Jacko99 Offline

Likes Given: 819
RE: X Heater 4 wick Dual Coil Vivi Nova Head
Cheers for the review Smiling

This is definitely something I will be buying, I currently re build my own vivi nova heads but I'm interested to try these out. Wink
26/12/12 08:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Shaggy Offline

Likes Given: 382
Nice heads up mate, good first review.did you get any dry hits off it while chain vaping? Im guessing no cos your saying its drinking the juice.
All i would like to see now is a flat top version.

26/12/12 10:15 AM
Cigmund Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 4
(26/12/12 08:34 AM)Mixtrix Wrote:  Morning alllll,

Most of you will be still trying to find the darkness in the room lol. Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday Big Grin

Right this is my first review of any product here, so apologies for any mistakes peeps. The above was bought with my money and was not sent free for review etc. Bought this from http://www.vikingecigs.co.uk, link: http://www.vikingecigs.co.uk/accessories...-V3-Heads. Price - £3.99 each + shipping.

We all know the standard heads on vivi nova are hit and miss and to get max out of your £10 investment, its better you make your own wick n coil. But for some that is a no go. Shame because on its day with the right setup the vivi nova is a very convenient and very good bit of kit. Ordered above after stumbling across them on another post.

Arrived and loaded straight onto a mini nova, same procedure as standard ones. Unscrew the old one of the center post and screw on the x-heater one. Loaded some GVC into the tank and took a vape using the provari mini set at 4.2 and have to say the flava just hits you in your mouth on impact. Been using for two days now, flava and throat hit are very good from this, one thing though the thing literally drinks the juice for you.

For being about 1.50 dearer than the standard replacement ones I actually think they are worth it as the difference in the standard ones and these are a great deal just in the flava alone. Even compared to building your own me thinks. To be fair if you are ok with building your own then I would say just buy one to try and compare and for those who are looking for a faff free rebuildable option and that gets you the flava throathit etc then the above are deffinate worth a punt.

Hope the above helps Big Grin

Thanks for your review, for a first time it's extremely good, not just because it's positive but it's well thought out and very informative. We've got a few new things arriving soon so I'll send you some samples when they're in. Best of luck with your reviews.

Cig

26/12/12 06:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mixtrix Offline

(26/12/12 10:15 AM)Shaggy Wrote:  Nice heads up mate, good first review.did you get any dry hits off it while chain vaping? Im guessing no cos your saying its drinking the juice.

No shaggy no dry hits even when the juice is low not much of a dry hit the wicks are good on these.

Thanks guys

27/12/12 08:49 AM
Shaggy Offline

Likes Given: 382
(27/12/12 08:49 AM)Mixtrix Wrote:  
(26/12/12 10:15 AM)Shaggy Wrote:  Nice heads up mate, good first review.did you get any dry hits off it while chain vaping? Im guessing no cos your saying its drinking the juice.

No shaggy no dry hits even when the juice is low not much of a dry hit the wicks are good on these.

Thanks guys

Im gonna dremel a slot accross the existing one on one of my heads. Not as deep as original slot. Reckon that would make a nice dual coil.

27/12/12 10:57 AM
simate Offline
Vote UKIP!

Likes Given: 831
Could you post a photo or two to show us what they look like please?

Mods: 2 x Atmomixani 69 Clones + Chicks | Modded MVP
Attys: Igo-L | Protank II | Evod
28/12/12 01:44 AM
george2810 Offline
BIG JUD

Likes Given: 325
Re: X Heater 4 wick Dual Coil Vivi Nova Head
Just ordered 4 to try ideal for me as I cant coil mesh free postage aswell so all sounds good

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

STIG'S DNA20 HALF BRICK
SCARAB 18500 COPPER-P+18500 SATBURN
2XIGO-W RDAS/BOG RAT CAPS
MCR-101 18500-THE CASTLE RDA
SCARAB 18350-ORIGEN RDA
MCR-101-QUASAR RDA
VANILLA 18350-CASTLE RDA1.5

TO COME-THE ANT-THE DAP-ELEVATOR PIT EDITION DNA30
28/12/12 04:15 AM
Mixtrix Offline

(28/12/12 01:44 AM)simate Wrote:  Could you post a photo or two to show us what they look like please?

There you go Wink

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage

28/12/12 01:40 PM
george2810 Offline
BIG JUD

Likes Given: 325
Re: X Heater 4 wick Dual Coil Vivi Nova Head
Lookgood mate do these fit the v2 nova as well

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

STIG'S DNA20 HALF BRICK
SCARAB 18500 COPPER-P+18500 SATBURN
2XIGO-W RDAS/BOG RAT CAPS
MCR-101 18500-THE CASTLE RDA
SCARAB 18350-ORIGEN RDA
MCR-101-QUASAR RDA
VANILLA 18350-CASTLE RDA1.5

TO COME-THE ANT-THE DAP-ELEVATOR PIT EDITION DNA30
28/12/12 01:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)