Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
burnt taste
Vapeoholic Offline
I'm Back :)

Likes Given: 1,066
Sex: Female
RE: burnt taste
my tanks always have burnt taste but then after 3 or 4 fills it goes away Smiling

10/08/13 08:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
hamley88 Offline

Likes Given: 66
Sex:

(10/08/13 08:51 PM)jSquared Wrote:  
(10/08/13 08:37 PM)hamley88 Wrote:  I just put my last 1.8 wick in and im not getting any burning taste, so my thery is that it was a dodgy wick.
right as ive just got my tesla and more than happy with it, Im hoping to move away from totally wicked as ive been using them since I started vaping.
ive only ever used there cartomizers and liquid, and I was wondering what other people are using i.e cartomizers and liquid. any suggestions would be great.
thanks Smiling

Fair enough, mate. Like I said, you get a bad one every now and again. I'll just tell you what I'm using and where I get my stuff from, then I'll hop off this thread and let sme others chime in!

Cartos - I either use Boges or Smoktech DCTs, and get both from Liberty Flights:

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=108

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=157

Great vendor, and if you follow their Facebook or Twitter they often post discounts. Did a big order last week with 18% off. Not too shabby! They've got a pretty good selection of liquids, too.

I'm also using a couple of Kanger Protanks at the moment, both of which came from Vape Escape:

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Vaping-Spare...otank.html

I know they're not cartos, but they're just plain easy to get along with and I much prefer the vape to the Vivis.

Cheers,

JJ

thank you for your information top man.
what carto do you like the most?
10/08/13 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
djsvapour Offline

Likes Given: 311
Sex:
(10/08/13 08:50 PM)hamley88 Wrote:  what company do you use for your cartos and liquid mate and what do you think of the kanger t3?

Well, first off, the original T3 clearomiser is terrible. I had 5 or 6 of them and they all leaked. I gave them away.
The new one is the T3S which is effectively a big Kanger evod. I am liking it so far. No leaks, no odd-ball gurgling....nothing. Good as gold. Vaped 10ml through it and going strong.

If I need cartos (boge cartomisers) I buy them from Keef and Vape Gear. I also have his AGR tanks. (x2)
Everything else (clearomisers) comes from Vape Escape to be honest.

I diy some liquids and the rest is either Grizwald (vape escape), Alchemist cupboard or ecigwizard or hangsen from safercigs etc.

Smiling

I vape on nearly all the clearos - mini novas, evods, T3S, protank, mini protank, TW dual coil RCS, and really have no preference. They're all good.
10/08/13 09:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes djsvapour's post:
jSquared (10/08/13)
jSquared Offline

Likes Given: 407
Sex: Male
(10/08/13 09:05 PM)hamley88 Wrote:  thank you for your information top man.
what carto do you like the most?

I only use the Smoktechs in tanks. They have a flange on the bottom which is designed for the Dual Coil Tanks (DCTs). I only use the single coil version (2.0 ohms) because I'm not a fan of dual coils - whether they're in cartos, clearos or rebuildables!

The Boges are more versatile becuause you can use them with or without a tank.

In terms of flavour: Boges used to be the "gold standard", but the Smoktech cartos have come a long way and there really isn't much between them these days.

JJ
10/08/13 09:24 PM
jSquared Offline

(10/08/13 09:22 PM)djsvapour Wrote:  Well, first off, the original T3 clearomiser is terrible. I had 5 or 6 of them and they all leaked. I gave them away.
The new one is the T3S which is effectively a big Kanger evod. I am liking it so far. No leaks, no odd-ball gurgling....nothing. Good as gold. Vaped 10ml through it and going strong.

That's really good to know, djs. I had the same experience with the original T3. Might have to pick up a T3S in my next order from VE.

Had no idea you were on UKV, mate!

JJ
10/08/13 09:33 PM
djsvapour Offline

Likes Given: 311
Sex:
(10/08/13 09:33 PM)jSquared Wrote:  That's really good to know, djs. I had the same experience with the original T3. Might have to pick up a T3S in my next order from VE.

Had no idea you were on UKV, mate!

JJ

Yeh - small world! Smiling

I visited Jason/Vapeescape on my way past the motorway junction for Heywood nine days ago. I thought I'd try the T3S. I prefer it over the evod, just for size and ease of viewing, but I only got the one, and no replacement heads. I'll see how it lasts. Evods usually lasted me a week or two, but all that means nothing as I carry around 4 or 5 clearos at any time with 4 or 5 liquids. (I get bored....)

Off to Vapefest next saturday.... should be fun.

Good to hear from you. Smiling
10/08/13 09:45 PM
jSquared Offline

(10/08/13 09:45 PM)djsvapour Wrote:  Yeh - small world! Smiling

I visited Jason/Vapeescape on my way past the motorway junction for Heywood nine days ago. I thought I'd try the T3S. I prefer it over the evod, just for size and ease of viewing, but I only got the one, and no replacement heads. I'll see how it lasts. Evods usually lasted me a week or two, but all that means nothing as I carry around 4 or 5 clearos at any time with 4 or 5 liquids. (I get bored....)

Off to Vapefest next saturday.... should be fun.

Good to hear from you. Smiling

You too, mate!

Was going to go to Vapefest myself. Got family in Worcestershire, so was planning to travel up on the Friday. Me and Mrs jSquared have decided to go on a sneaky holiday to Norway, though. We've both been working all hours and we really need a break. Got a great last minute deal on flights, car hire and wood cabin in the middle of abso-bloody-lutely nowhere, so it was too good an opportunity to pass up! Happy days.

Have a great time, though. Would have been really nice to put some faces to the names! There's always next year!

JJ
10/08/13 10:13 PM
hamley88 Offline

Likes Given: 66
Sex:

Re: burnt taste
Just been looking at the t3s. Will I need an adapter for it to fit my evic and tesla?
10/08/13 10:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)