Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
e-cig FERTILITY DANGERS
bobbydazlers Offline

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Male
e-cig FERTILITY DANGERS
E-cigarettes ‘slow sperm and kill off cells in a man’s balls – and THESE are the dangerous flavours’ : sun and daily mail

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2549322/...dangerous/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...estes.html

this should probably be in media "bollocks"

that's ok I don't want any more kids at my age anyway.

that together with an article from science daily "E-cigarette flavours pose unknown harm risk"

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...122337.htm

and its starting to look more and more like smoking is the safer option to smokers thinking about switching.

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy,
Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.
(This post was last modified: 07/01/17 02:04 PM by bobbydazlers.)
07/01/17 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes bobbydazlers's post:
taffyjock (08/01/17)
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 202
RE: e-cig FERTILITY DANGERS
(07/01/17 01:53 PM)bobbydazlers Wrote:  E-cigarettes ‘slow sperm and kill off cells in a man’s balls – and THESE are the dangerous flavours’ : sun and daily mail

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2549322/...dangerous/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...estes.html

this should probably be in media "bollocks"

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Daily-Fail-el...ages-sperm

And the Sun has jumped on boardSad
(This post was last modified: 07/01/17 01:59 PM by MDC.)
07/01/17 01:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Bwca Offline

Likes Given: 1,175
Bollocks in peril from bollocks- discovered, very conveniently, in time to worry January switchers they'll turn into Jaffas overnight.
07/01/17 02:16 PM
flearider Offline

Likes Given: 221
lol would have saved me a job bout 23 yrs ago ... and less painfull Tongue

What does it matter now if men believe or no?
What is to come will come. And soon you too will stand aside,
To murmur in pity that my words were true
(Cassandra, in Agamemnon by Aeschylus)
To see the wizard one must look behind the curtain ....
07/01/17 03:35 PM
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 483
We had the same story regarding jeans a few years ago. Of course they have discounted other influencing factors such as pollution, diet, drinking etc.

No evidence presented for this statement.
It is widely accepted, and backed up by scientific evidence, that regular cigarettes damage the DNA in sperm.

The same results from smoking menthol as well
The latest study comes after scientists at the University of Salford found e-cigarette flavourings like butterscotch and menthol kill of bronchial cells in the lungs, increasing the risk of damage

So what greater harm does smoking do? Did not say vaping is better than smoking then...
“Vaping is less harmful than conventional cigarettes, but nonetheless they are not without their harmful effects,” the Mail reported.

Sperm exposed to high anything will be damaged, so did they add juice to the "juice" and it died....oh dear, silly thing to do
Meanwhile, sperm exposed to high concentrations of the cinnamon flavour chemicals were found to be slower swimmers.

AND FINALLY, the get out clause
“The composition of refills is highly irregular – some are natural flavours, some are single compounds, some are synthetic flavours, – there are so many varied products on the market, it’s difficult to gauge their harmfulness.

Smile, it wont hurt you, go on try it......or not, freedom of choice I suppose.
(This post was last modified: 07/01/17 03:44 PM by yahoo2u2.)
07/01/17 03:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes yahoo2u2's post:
taffyjock (08/01/17)
YorkshirePudding Offline

Likes Given: 92
Been vaping for a few years now and my sperm is still thick like rice pudding, plenty of fertilising blobs in there.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
07/01/17 03:53 PM
PixelChef Offline
Condoned by the Moderate

Likes Given: 183
Sex: Undisclosed
I'm pretty sure all UK tabloid articles are written by AIs thesedays, the only human input required could be finding a suitable phrase for the headline, to create a sufficient level of public outrage and moral panic.

Its possible all they have to do is type in something like 'MIXED RACE BADGERS CAUSE TB ON PURPOSE', 'WINDFARMS LEAD TO SHOCKING INCREASE IN TEENAGE PREGNANCY' or 'GADDAFI LOOKALIKE STEALS ENTIRE WAITROSE BRANCH WITH KIDNAPPED OAP STUFFED IN ANUS' and the software does the rest.

It could hoover up paragraphs of loosely related 'facts' online and intersperse them with various indefinite terms (possible link, may cause, could, might do, pretty sure, etc) producing pages of instant bumguffle with a simmering undercurrent of fear & resentment, which may be immediately hailed as truth by their plumstick readership. Shocking stuff.

(I might lay off the bubblegum flavours tho, just in case my clackers fuse together into one massive king-edward sized love-spud and explode, cant be too careful).
07/01/17 09:00 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like PixelChef's post:
Filbert (08/01/17), fleeing (09/01/17), Kenneth (08/01/17), nommo (08/01/17), QuinnDexter (07/01/17), Vaper Meldrew (08/01/17)
taffyjock Offline

Likes Given: 3,405
I've had a son since I started vaping so I'm obviously not spreading enough eliquid on my bollocks

08/01/17 12:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like taffyjock's post:
fleeing (09/01/17), NorthStaR (09/01/17)
taffyjock Offline

Likes Given: 3,405
e-cig FERTILITY DANGERS
Whoever made this is a genius İmage

08/01/17 01:03 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like taffyjock's post:
NorthStaR (09/01/17), nosmo (08/01/17), Thribble (08/01/17)
bobbydazlers Offline

Likes Given: 18

maybe they think if they cant scare us off vaping with health concerns perhaps they can scare us off by threatening our manhood.

I look on this as just more scaremongering, don't they have the sense to realise if they couldn't scare us off cigarettes with horror stories they wont scare us away from vaping using the same strategies, the fact is if you are using e-cigs instead of smoking although not completely safe it is the less harmful option.

the funny thing is when I used to smoke if I see anyone else smoking most often I never gave it much thought but if I thought anything at all it would be "there goes another fool like me", now when I see someone else vaping I feel a sense of kinship and pride in our shared choice of a healthier lifestyle change.

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy,
Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.
(This post was last modified: 08/01/17 07:04 AM by bobbydazlers.)
08/01/17 06:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)