• 0 Votes - 0 Average
ego-c twist charging
ApOsTle51 Offline
Blah,blah,blah..

Likes Given: 503
Sex: Other
ego-c twist charging
Just a quickie ,

Got my first twist today, just like to know , when charging is the button LED supposed to remain on, because mine is. Charger is red flashing green which is normal , it's just the button lit that I'm not sure about.

I've only ever had standard ego batts and their button doesn't remain on whilst charging..

Confuzzled Blush
29/10/12 07:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
maccafan Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
RE: ego-c twist charging
If it's Joyetech no..There are other clones where the LED remains lit..

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Ego-Twist-Charging-Question

My Parents have been there for me ever since I was seven-David Beckham
29/10/12 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bernie_don Offline

Likes Given: 60
Sex: Male
hi just put a twist on charge but the led light flashes a couple of times and then it is off
29/10/12 07:26 PM
Jay Online

Likes Given: 28
Sup Ap0sTle

When I connect my twist to the charger the light flashes 3 times and then the charger does its red/green flashy thing, same as the normal ego batts. Does your twist have the Joyetech logo on the bottom. Only batts I've seen that the light remains on when charging are the ahem non Joyetech batts, never seen that on a twist tbh m8

29/10/12 07:26 PM
ApOsTle51 Offline
Blah,blah,blah..

Likes Given: 503
Sex: Other

Thanks guys , being as I'm a tight-arse it's not a joye model, tis a VH-twist from vapourhut..

.ooh just as I'm typing this the button flashed a few times and now it's gone out. Charger is still red flashing green tho..like Mac says on his linked thread , like the VV spinner..seems to have a 2-stage charge cycle.

Thanks Guys , much appreciated Smiling
29/10/12 07:57 PM
Jacko99 Offline

Likes Given: 888
(29/10/12 07:26 PM)Jay Wrote:  Sup Ap0sTle

When I connect my twist to the charger the light flashes 3 times and then the charger does its red/green flashy thing, same as the normal ego batts. Does your twist have the Joyetech logo on the bottom. Only batts I've seen that the light remains on when charging are the ahem non Joyetech batts, never seen that on a twist tbh m8

When I connect mine to the charger it flashes 5 times, then goes off.
(This post was last modified: 30/10/12 01:44 AM by Jacko99. )
30/10/12 12:47 AM
amitron Offline
Worthy of Laudation

Likes Given: 2,630
I bought 2 vh twists from vapourhut they are both different one I gave to the wife so have not observed it in detail but I know it doesn't do what mine does, which is when you connect the charger the fire button light flashes numerous times goes out for a second then comes back on and stays on for the entire charge cycle. The charge also never illuminates green to indicate its finished charging it just flashes occasionaly and stays red. It takes a charge but as in the other thread no one else seems to observe a twist acting in this way. Doesn't bother me but would be interesting to know that someone else has had this. Using a standard ego charger.
30/10/12 09:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)