Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
has anyone been to vape gut yate
gingergirl Offline

Likes Given: 930
Sex: Female
RE: has anyone been to vape gut yate
My brother in law goes there a lot - he likes their juices. We've not tried any of them though. I think they do let you try the juices.

What did you think of them?

18/03/15 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
VAPEONATOR Offline

Likes Given: 53
Sex:

RE: has anyone been to vape gut yate
(18/03/15 08:40 AM)gingergirl Wrote:  My brother in law goes there a lot - he likes their juices. We've not tried any of them though. I think they do let you try the juices.

What did you think of them?
Idid a little review on the on the review thread but yh there so good down there iwas in there over 2hours and saw loads a people goin in and out they all seemed to be mates as they have built up good customer relationships and they didn't try sell people stuff they didn't need they were great the owner Steve came in I was vapeing with him for a bit chatting great family run business ihave ask if we coil have a meet there its a bit small but would be fun he had a big box of juice from supplers like relentless for testers to see if he wants to sell there juice and he said I could try any I wanted and give feedback and if we have a meet there we could do that aswell
18/03/15 09:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)