Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iClear 30s leaking Problems?
Cadburys Man Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
iClear 30s leaking Problems?
Has anyone had problems with the iClear 30s leaking at the bottom?
mine does it all the time Sad

Daz.
26/12/13 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cadburys Man Offline

Sex:

RE: iClear 30s leaking Problems?
Is it just me?
27/12/13 09:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Gizmo Offline
Cinnamon Lover

Likes Given: 65
Sex: Female
Naa, it's not just you! Don't screw the coil head in tooo tight, use a higher VG juice (50% and up) and don't let the juice level go below a third. Hopefully someone else has a quicker fix though! Wink

The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view. (Albert Einstein)
27/12/13 09:33 PM
Cadburys Man Offline

Sex:

The coil head doesn't screw in it just slots in through a rubber seal then a different piece screws onto the bottom to hold it in place plus i'm using 100% VG Undecided
Everytime i take it off the VTR there's liquid where it's been sat, quite a bit as well Sad
27/12/13 11:39 PM
Gizmo Offline
Cinnamon Lover

Likes Given: 65
Sex: Female
Sorry, missed the 's' on your post. Had no probs with the 30s - could be drawing too hard? Overfilling? Not high enough wattage?

The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view. (Albert Einstein)
27/12/13 11:51 PM
Cadburys Man Offline

Sex:

I DO fill it past the 3ml mark, mainly cos it uses it so fast lol. I'm using it mainly at 9 watts. I've also noticed once it get to about a 3rd full it starts tasting not so good.
28/12/13 12:42 AM
Drumvesta Offline

Likes Given: 54
Sex: Male
I have only had about six or seven tankfuls through mine over three days but have had no leaking or even slight seepage at the battery end. So far so good, hope it stays like this. Sorry I can't help.

Start each day with no composure and then you have nothing left to lose.
28/12/13 01:46 AM
Louis1 Offline

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Undisclosed
(26/12/13 01:31 PM)Cadburys Man Wrote:  Has anyone had problems with the iClear 30s leaking at the bottom?
mine does it all the time Sad

Daz.

Only ever had one that came with my itaste.

The leaking was ridiculous, a puddle in the battery connector and gurgling. Just went straight in the bin.

With the studies currently being carried out to test the saftey of tanks which includes leaks, the ones that leak are not going to help our cause, manufacturers and vendors need to up there game, because this shit is going to get tanks banned.

I constantly have to wash my hands, as i have cats and kids around the house.

So manufacturers, time to up your game & vendors, no more no name vivi's and tanks, top quality only, we dont mind a small premium for well made safe products
28/12/13 10:07 AM
kenny Online
Vaping nic addict

Likes Given: 4,832
Sex: Male
My thoughts on the IClear after trying a few : Rubbish and leaky, too airy a draw, muted flavour. The only reason I got these was to go with my VTR. They need to go back to the drawing board with these IMO. Hmm

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)

28/12/13 02:39 PM
Cadburys Man Offline

Sex:

I changed the coil yesterday and now it's not leaking (touch wood)
Let's hope it stays that way Undecided
02/01/14 09:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)