triballofts Offline
my boy dave

Likes Given: 305
Sex: Male
kanger T2
hi is anyone useing the kangerT2 if so how are you finding them

never rush you only get 2 things in life from rushing heartattacks and babies
15/07/12 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jacko99 Offline

Likes Given: 888
RE: kanger T2
Just had one of these arrive today to try out.

So far its performance is very good, but I know its early days yet. It's the short wick head that's inside this one.

Has anybody tried the long wicks in these yet?
07/09/12 02:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Magsvape Offline

Likes Given: 119
Sex: Female
Hi Jacko, been using these (and the novas) for a few weeks now and find them really good (although one has started to crack at the bottom of the tube so not really built to last IMHO). Was going to get the long wicked heads to try as the short ones perform well but you do need to keep the liquid topped up or/and tip the clearomiser a bit occasionally. Might just change over to the mini novas as they seem to be built better and last longer and the vape is just as good for me.

07/09/12 02:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Magsvape's post:
Jacko99 (07/09/12)
ranger 1110 Offline

Likes Given: 38
Had one. Hated it. Binned it. Lol. Good vapour but really unreliable. Tips cracked and came away from the threading and then just stopped working. Had spare heads but they didn't work. Gave up.

07/09/12 03:11 PM
Amazing Vape Offline
vendor
Vendors

Likes Given: 480
Take a look at my signature if you will. T2 kits, short coils and long coils. Tips as well even though they're out of stock currently. This is not the vendors' part, I know, but since you're speaking of the actual T2 (that is the Kanger) I may as well mention it. I know there were a few cracking problems with some of the first tips both on the eGo CC and on the T2... Just remember - no Joyetech to the UK but anything else is fine. Smiling

(This post was last modified: 07/09/12 03:24 PM by Amazing Vape. )
07/09/12 03:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jacko99 Offline

(07/09/12 02:43 PM)Magsvape Wrote:  Hi Jacko, been using these (and the novas) for a few weeks now and find them really good (although one has started to crack at the bottom of the tube so not really built to last IMHO). Was going to get the long wicked heads to try as the short ones perform well but you do need to keep the liquid topped up or/and tip the clearomiser a bit occasionally. Might just change over to the mini novas as they seem to be built better and last longer and the vape is just as good for me.

Hi, I'm liking this more than I thought I would so far, I would even say that the first impressions are slightly better then the vision v3's although they are very similar. I think I'll get some more.

I've also got a mini nova which I do like but not as much as the vision or kanger for some reason, but I agree the mini nova's are very well built and I expect them to last a lot longer than these do. I just didn't find the draw as good.
07/09/12 04:17 PM
Jacko99 Offline

Update. Nearly 24 hours in and this clearomiser is great. I'm really loving this. It's just so consistent and just works really really well.

I'll defo be buying some more of these. Imo these perform more consistently than the visions do.
08/09/12 09:17 AM
triballofts Offline
my boy dave

hi mate i have still got some and find the draw is better than the vision you can also rewick and recoil them but they are a bit more fiddly to do that the vision i also take the funny looking silicon bung of and find that they wick better

08/09/12 09:29 AM
Jacko99 Offline

(08/09/12 09:29 AM)triballofts Wrote:  hi mate i have still got some and find the draw is better than the vision you can also rewick and recoil them but they are a bit more fiddly to do that the vision i also take the funny looking silicon bung of and find that they wick better

That's interesting, I didn't know you could do that, I'll have to try that myself thanks. I've only got the one at the moment and my visions are broken now so I'll have a play with one when I get some more delivered Smiling

Do you prefer the short or long wicks on these?
08/09/12 09:39 AM
triballofts Offline
my boy dave

(08/09/12 09:39 AM)jacko99 Wrote:  
(08/09/12 09:29 AM)triballofts Wrote:  hi mate i have still got some and find the draw is better than the vision you can also rewick and recoil them but they are a bit more fiddly to do that the vision i also take the funny looking silicon bung of and find that they wick better

That's interesting, I didn't know you could do that, I'll have to try that myself thanks. I've only got the one at the moment and my visions are broken now so I'll have a play with one when I get some more delivered Smiling

Do you prefer the short or long wicks on these?
the long mate does it for me

08/09/12 09:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)