Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new welsh vapper looking to get involved
Welsh Vaper Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed
Hi ladies and gents, I'm Luke 24 and from Bridgend.
Started out with the usual starter kits, quickly moved to a spinner vision 2 and a pro tank, but after an incident in work (forklift vs protank) I moved onto an iclear 30s. On Thursday ill be receiving an innokin SVD, courtesy of my other half for my 25th, so slowly getting into the world of vaping and loving every second. Would be great to get involved with local vapers. I'm aware that the railway pub in Bridgend is vape friendly as I drink and vape there. I'm also aware this post could have gone on the newbie page, but wanted to target a more local audience so to speak. Anyway would be great to meet new people and indulge in further knowledge etc.

Happy vaping
Luke H
03/08/14 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Juice head Offline
Back to basics!

Likes Given: 2,307
Sex: Male
RE: new welsh vapper looking to get involved
Don't know about local vapers in the Bridgend area Luke but they're a right friendly

bunch on here Thumbs Up

Welcome Wink

03/08/14 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lazybones Offline

Likes Given: 1
Hi Luke, I'm a bit down the M4 in Swansea, a good few shops and loads of vapers here
03/08/14 02:20 PM
Welsh Vaper Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed

I'm still hunting for a decent vape shop who stock a decent range of mods and rebuildables, anyone know of anywhere. If it's decent I'm willing to travel a bit.
03/08/14 03:01 PM
Psybernoid Offline

Likes Given: 113
Hi Luke,

Didn't know about the Railway in Bridgend being vape friendly, but I rarely drink thesedays.

As for shops. Certainly nothing in Bridgend. Personally I do most of my shopping online.

Live on Vapourtrails.tv Wednesday Nights from 9pm
03/08/14 05:30 PM
GillRockatansky Offline
Lost on Fury Road

Likes Given: 403
What happened to this guy? He had a thread talking about vaping apparel, but that's gone now and the account went silent. Did he delete the thread or was it deleted because the user immediately started taking about selling stuff?

I thought the idea of vape apparel was quite a good one, if done for minimum personal profit, so it did make me think of having a limited edition tee that's basically done as close to cost price as possible if enough people are interested. The design idea that I posted in their thread was this one, as I wasn't keen on their basic idea which was similar, though there are plenty of designs that could be given a vaping twist.

14/04/15 04:41 PM
Richo_I Offline

Likes Given: 108
(03/08/14 03:01 PM)Welsh Vaper Wrote:  I'm still hunting for a decent vape shop who stock a decent range of mods and rebuildables, anyone know of anywhere. If it's decent I'm willing to travel a bit.

If you are ever over New Quay way pop in for a coffee https://www.facebook.com/CeiVapes http://www.ceivape.co.uk

14/04/15 05:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 483
Posted

No post since same day

and I was going to say

helo a chroeso

Aint gonna bother now Smiling

Smile, it wont hurt you, go on try it......or not, freedom of choice I suppose.
14/04/15 05:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)