Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
north street bristol (south bristol)
howeyducky Offline

Likes Given: 17
Sex:
north street bristol (south bristol)
seems to be a fair few people vaping around the southville area now. i thought i was on my own for a long time. are there any other people, local to the area, who are members on here?
26/02/15 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brizgas Offline

Likes Given: 161
Sex: Male
RE: north street bristol (south bristol)
Not quite Southville but Brislington and you're right there are more visible vapers around.
Saw an elderly lady tooting on a tube mod which must have been all of 8 inches long tonight, I'm seeing less and less cig a likes.

26/02/15 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
howeyducky Offline

Likes Given: 17
Sex:

it's amazing how quickly it seems to be taking off now. i've only been vaping for about 6 months so i'm new to it but i've been cig free for the last 2 months and it's like i've caught a bug/ new hobby/ obsession all in one go.
i take it from your username that you're a basement rovers fan Wink i'm a red, hopefully both teams in bristol will be celebrating promotion this season, you're far too big a club to be playing in the division you're in, to be honest, with your support you should be mid table league one (i know support counts for little these days).
best of luck for the rest of the season pal.
27/02/15 10:26 PM
Brizgas Offline

Likes Given: 161
Thanks I think we're going to need it.
On the other hand your lot look set to romp it.

27/02/15 11:25 PM
phil1955 Offline

Likes Given: 99
RE: north street bristol (south bristol) . not too far away. iam in whitchurch..

10/02/16 09:14 AM
kevers2000 Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
I'm in Downend. There's a big meet & competition happening over this way (Patchway) on April 16th, hosted by my local shop. I'll be there, should be a great night. There's even gonna be beer on sale Biggrinsmiley
25/03/16 12:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)