Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
portsmouth vapers?
Marek061013 Offline

Likes Given: 31
Sex: Male
portsmouth vapers?
I would not be so comfortable in a Sports Club, but I don't know the venue ? Smiling
31/07/14 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Millay Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 139
RE: portsmouth vapers?
Emsworth sports and social would be great (its within walking ditance Tongue)

Kompo you were not by chance the vaper i met in the Kings Arms the other day were you, there is so few of us in emsworth its possible Tongue

31/07/14 02:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rudie Offline
King Knut

Likes Given: 63
Sex: Undisclosed
Ex-pompey boy here! Currently living in excile with the red&white inbreds.

Still pop home regularly, so would be well up for a meet!
08/08/14 08:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Quilloc Offline

Likes Given: 21
Sex: Female
Another Portsmouth vaper here Smiling Pretty shy and quiet, but I'm looking to get over that and start meeting new people, so I'd be interested in any meets that may happen.
01/09/14 02:20 PM
The Don Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
yeah im from Portsmouth would be up for a meet or something ? but ive tried everywhere near me nowhere will hold it im down in southsea area? new to this so dunno what im doing on here lol
13/02/15 08:15 AM
evaporate Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
The landlord of the leopold in albert rd is a vaper, hole in the wall allows vaping
13/02/15 09:57 AM
Marek061013 Offline

Likes Given: 31
portsmouth vapers?
I back in Portsmouth in a week or so Smiling
26/02/15 09:55 AM
yesicann Offline

Likes Given: 135
anyone else visit Gypsy Vapes/King in Havant? Great range of mods, attys and a shedload of juices to boot. Plenty of high end juices at decent prices along with their own range (which I haven't tried)

Ignore the 'legal high', bongs and smoking paraphernalia that they also sell (if that isn't your thing) and check them out. Owner is a really friendly guy and is always on the lookout for new bits and bobs.
17/09/15 05:18 PM
kompo001 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
(31/07/14 02:41 PM)Millay Wrote:  Emsworth sports and social would be great (its within walking ditance Tongue)

Kompo you were not by chance the vaper i met in the Kings Arms the other day were you, there is so few of us in emsworth its possible Tongue

No mate, would not have been me, never been in there.
But, I have been in your shop a few times, last time I was in there I purchased a Cool Fire iV from you, as my Eleaf had gone tit's up.
Seeing as we are members on this site, I might have to ask for a discount next time I am in your shop. lol
25/10/15 03:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)