Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
poundland liquid
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 612
Sex: Male
RE: poundland liquid
I've still got shit loads of 88 vape blueberry and rolling tobacco and a few fruit twist. All 11mg. I haven't gone near it since I purchased some Manabush pow wow and other flavours. Tried a few other vendors aswell. ( see the current Best Juice thread)
I still buy Hangsen ry4. Since joining UKV I am now looking to diy. I have so much
information and contacts that supply all you need. Quite a few threads regarding diy too.
30/06/16 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
End of November 2016, update report.
I been vaping the fresh blueberry a lot, about 70x 10 mL bottles in the year. The old, made in China version.
While 88vape switched to UK production few months ago, because of TPD I guess, I been able to souce old stock in Poundlands, B&M et similar until the beginning of November, when the stock of the old e-liquid was exausted. The new UK-made e-liquid is fine and good, but it is different with a more intense taste and I don't like it at all.
Since the beginning of November, I bought one each of all 18 mg (10 mL bottles) blueberry e-juice I could find in many Birmingham vape shops (you know that most cash generators and pawnbrokers now are also vape sellers?) and at the 20th attempt I found what I was looking for... a replacement for the fresh blueberry. Color, tint, odour, taste, fluidity and electrical conductivity (measured with a wine acidity meter) all the same, to the point I believe is the same manufacturer of the old fresh blueberry. The replacement I found is the 'Playboy Blueberry 18 mg', made in China.
I don't think it will be a great success in replacing the now unavailable fresh blueberry, because of the price: I can't get it for less than two pounds for one 10 mL bottle, but the information may please someone, so here it is.
(This post was last modified: 29/11/16 02:36 PM by Ray_of_Light.)
29/11/16 02:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray_of_Light's post:
Barnweld (29/11/16)
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 612
(30/06/16 12:51 PM)Ray_of_Light Wrote:  Ok, Poundland stocked the new TPD-compliant 88vape juice. As to be expected, it is now "Made in the UK", and not longer in China.
To this moment I only tried the 16 mg blueberry.
The old e-liquid was reddish-orange in colour, the new one is pale yellow instead.
The new bottle is made of a different type of plastic, more pliable, it is a bit longer, and the cap locking mechanism is different. There is no shrink-wrap on the new e-liquid bottles, but they use an improved seal.
The old e-liquid was a PG-water base, the new is 70/30 PG/VG.
The biggest difference between the old and the new 88vape e-liquid is in the flavour. The blueberry flavour of the new liquid is much more intense, and the difference is striking. The new flavour is similar to the DeKang blueberry silver label, but stronger.
Some types of intense blueberry flavours are quickly fading. I can't say at this point if the new 88vape blueberry e-liquid will fade speedly or not, since they just hit the shelves. All in all, the new e-liquid seems to be of pretty decent quality, and better than its predecessor. In the end, the two blueberry-flavoured e-liquids are very different and the only feature that has been kept equal, is the graphics on the label...

Interesting update. I still have 10 bottles of the blueberry purchased around the same time I posted here. It's not been used since either because your right it's an odd orange colour and tastes chemically now. Probably did way back but my tastes have changed.

Still might buy a bottle of the new stock just out of curiousity.
29/11/16 03:46 PM
spongeybob Offline

Likes Given: 17
Sex:
only tried one and i almost gagged on it. i suppose there are better flavours but it totally put me off.
29/11/16 05:52 PM
Juice head Offline
Back to basics!

Likes Given: 2,226
(29/11/16 05:52 PM)spongeybob Wrote:  only tried one and i almost gagged on it. i suppose there are better flavours but it totally put me off.

Have to agree with that Sad

29/11/16 07:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juice head's post:
Barnweld (30/11/16)
YorkshirePudding Offline

Likes Given: 91
As for vapegoo I first tried them a long time ago, when it first came about I think.. I had the key lime pie and it was lacking on flavour. I took advantage at the time of the 3 for 2 and neither of them were packing a punch flavour wise.

HOWEVER, I tried them the other week, and OMG is all I can say. The newer flavours are delish, gnarlygoo in particular, I could drink the stuff never mind Vape it, gnarlygoo and chocolate milk are in my opinion the best on there.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
13/01/17 07:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)