Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vape shops
jasonhunt445 Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex: Male
vape shops
Is there any vape shops around Glasgow Edinburgh that are selling more than just egos if there is could get a list going and what sort of stuff they are stocking as in what type of e-liquid and stuff

16/01/14 10:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jabbawasmadadda Offline

Likes Given: 173
RE: vape shops
Last time i was in Emporium Vapour (in Glasgow & Edinburgh) were also selling the Vamo

As for e-liquid well they sell loads and loads of it

You can see here on their website

http://www.empvap.com
(This post was last modified: 16/01/14 11:14 AM by jabbawasmadadda.)
16/01/14 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes jabbawasmadadda's post:
jasonhunt445 (16/01/14)
Weedman Offline

Likes Given: 337
Not exactly sure what they sell but how about:

http://www.beansmoking.co.uk/index.html

They're in Partick.

Didn't know they existed until passing them by the other day.
16/01/14 11:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Weedman's post:
jasonhunt445 (16/01/14)
jabbawasmadadda Offline

(16/01/14 11:42 AM)Weedman Wrote:  Not exactly sure what they sell but how about:

http://www.beansmoking.co.uk/index.html

They're in Partick.

Didn't know they existed until passing them by the other day.

Man that's not too far from where i work, i'll have to check them out, thanks for that
16/01/14 11:55 AM
jasonhunt445 Offline

tryed google to try and find some shops but just having no luck at all there is a place in Edinburgh that i used to use for e-juice but been there 3 times now and it just tastes different each time i go so there is no point in findin one you like cos next time its not the same. Be good to get a list of shops goin as welll

16/01/14 12:47 PM
jabbawasmadadda Offline

(16/01/14 12:47 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  tryed google to try and find some shops but just having no luck at all there is a place in Edinburgh that i used to use for e-juice but been there 3 times now and it just tastes different each time i go so there is no point in findin one you like cos next time its not the same. Be good to get a list of shops goin as welll

What place are you visiting in edinburgh mate ?
16/01/14 12:52 PM
jasonhunt445 Offline

(16/01/14 12:52 PM)jabbawasmadadda Wrote:  
(16/01/14 12:47 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  tryed google to try and find some shops but just having no luck at all there is a place in Edinburgh that i used to use for e-juice but been there 3 times now and it just tastes different each time i go so there is no point in findin one you like cos next time its not the same. Be good to get a list of shops goin as welll

been goin to Vaporized only been 3 times nice shop and staff are good and the shop is all ways busy and they have the new protank 3

16/01/14 01:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jasonhunt445's post:
J vape (26/06/14)
jabbawasmadadda Offline

(16/01/14 01:11 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  
(16/01/14 12:52 PM)jabbawasmadadda Wrote:  

been goin to Vaporized only been 3 times nice shop and staff are good and the shop is all ways busy and they have the new protank 3

oK Cook mate, i've not heard of that one, i've been to shops in Edinburgh,Glasgow & Falkirk tying to get stuff lol, many miles travelled to avoid the stinkies eh !!
16/01/14 01:12 PM
jasonhunt445 Offline

yer a no am based in Edinburgh but my gf lives in glasgow so its just a stop off there.
have you tryed this shop in edinburgh looks good but no been in yet they sell Dekang,T-JUICE,WizMix liquids yer am struggling after been on fags at xmas
http://e-senses.co.uk/index.php

16/01/14 01:19 PM
Manic_Medic Offline

Likes Given: 1,285
Steer clear of Beansmoking in Partick. It's all generic Chinese crap juices, and the bloke hasn't a clue about vaping in general, he still refers to it as smoking.
Emporium vapour in the parkhead forge is the best in Glasgow to date.

16/01/14 01:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Manic_Medic's post:
Blackhack (24/02/14), stonedandhappy (21/01/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)