Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vape shops
jabbawasmadadda Offline

Likes Given: 173
Sex: Male
RE: vape shops
(16/01/14 01:46 PM)Manic_Medic Wrote:  Steer clear of Beansmoking in Partick. It's all generic Chinese crap juices, and the bloke hasn't a clue about vaping in general, he still refers to it as smoking.
Emporium vapour in the parkhead forge is the best in Glasgow to date.

Yeah that's my usual go to shop, well either their one there or Edinburgh/Falkirk, Thanks for the headsup about the one in Partick, as much as i love the Empvap shops it would be good to have a few more decent one's in Scotland eh ??
16/01/14 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes jabbawasmadadda's post:
Manic_Medic (16/01/14)
madswede Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 39
Sex: Undisclosed
(16/01/14 01:46 PM)Manic_Medic Wrote:  Steer clear of Beansmoking in Partick. It's all generic Chinese crap juices, and the bloke hasn't a clue about vaping in general, he still refers to it as smoking.
Emporium vapour in the parkhead forge is the best in Glasgow to date.

Got to agree 100% went into Beansmoking after a mate who just started vaping mentioned it and was not impressed the fact that when I asked the guy about his stuff he looked at me with a blank expression on his face, when you go into Emporium vapour the guy's know what they are talking about and are friendly always end up spending about an hour just sitting chewing the fat.

16/01/14 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like madswede's post:
jabbawasmadadda (16/01/14), Manic_Medic (16/01/14)
jasonhunt445 Offline

Likes Given: 9

seen the parkhead forge one online yesterday think i might head down there. looked on beansmoking site the juices look like the ones i got when i first started vapin was not to impressed just. the two biggest citys in scotland need some sort of high end shop that dose the high end stuff not sayin that the egos r no good just wish i could of gone and seen a my AGA-t2 befor i got and compared it to a couple of otheres and just a general browse. jabs am sure if people start askin in empvap about othere stuff they might start stocking it and will give people who are unsure about moving to somthing like a AGA or that side of stuff a clear chose?

16/01/14 04:14 PM
pedro083 Offline

Likes Given: 18
Sex:
vape shops
There is one on quarry street in Hamilton as well e something not been in yet but noticed it while being dragged out shopping after Christmas
16/01/14 05:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pedro083's post:
jasonhunt445 (16/01/14)
jasonhunt445 Offline

went into Emporium vapour today really good staff and got a couple of there liquids to try and after re=wicking and coiling my aga there really good used about 3mils tonight ops lol

16/01/14 09:41 PM
madswede Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 39
(16/01/14 09:41 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  went into Emporium vapour today really good staff and got a couple of there liquids to try and after re=wicking and coiling my aga there really good used about 3mils tonight ops lol
The guys are good if you want your juice with a bit more flavoring they will do it no problems the service is great they are my go to guys some other B&M shops should take a leaf out of their book Thumbs Up

19/01/14 05:48 AM
jasonhunt445 Offline

(19/01/14 05:48 AM)madswede Wrote:  
(16/01/14 09:41 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  went into Emporium vapour today really good staff and got a couple of there liquids to try and after re=wicking and coiling my aga there really good used about 3mils tonight ops lol
The guys are good if you want your juice with a bit more flavoring they will do it no problems the service is great they are my go to guys some other B&M shops should take a leaf out of their book Thumbs Up

you cant beat them been in the shop in glasgow and edinburgh all nice lads they have some nice cheap mods in as well hope there are more vape shops opening like this also stock some nice bits and bobs could spend hours in there

19/01/14 03:03 PM
mynameistoki Offline

Likes Given: 10
(16/01/14 01:11 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  
(16/01/14 12:52 PM)jabbawasmadadda Wrote:  
(16/01/14 12:47 PM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  tryed google to try and find some shops but just having no luck at all there is a place in Edinburgh that i used to use for e-juice but been there 3 times now and it just tastes different each time i go so there is no point in findin one you like cos next time its not the same. Be good to get a list of shops goin as welll

What place are you visiting in edinburgh mate ?

been goin to Vaporized only been 3 times nice shop and staff are good and the shop is all ways busy and they have the new protank 3

Hey Jason, just wondering what juice it was you were buying from Vaporized? I actually work there and it is always handy to have customer feedback and try and work on improving.
28/01/14 09:20 AM
jasonhunt445 Offline

was the raspbury ice and something else that tasted like soap am fine with what i got the first time just and the second time was ok but just found it did not taste as nice so want somthing that is goin to be stable. the liquids seem a bit watery for me i no this is to do with the VG/PG mix. thanks for any feed back
ps it was the usa range

30/01/14 08:32 PM
Empvap Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 49
We really appreciate it when customers enjoy our service.

We recruit and employee staff that we hope will work well with customers and that have a love of vaping which they share with you guys.

We value the long-term relationships that we have built up, some have been ongoing for almost 3 years now, and believe it or not, many of those same customers, have no desire to move away from their classic ego style battery and basic tank system.

Despite that we will introduce new products regularly however that is a rather laborious task of obtaining samples and testing before we decide to release them for sale.

Thank you again for your kind words and we will certainly not sit back but continue to offer the best service we possibly can.

Perhaps I can add that part of the way we achieve this is to undertake regular staff training and therefore this Sunday, all shops will be closed from 1pm to facilitate a scheduled training session.

http://empvap.com/
https://www.facebook.com/empvap
Glasgow: 449 Duke St - Falkirk: Unit 1 Dalderse Avenue- Edinburgh: 66a Gorgie Road/179-181 Great Junction Street
0800 6127270
31/01/14 12:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)