Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vape shops
cheesebanana Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: vape shops
vaporized in edinburgh are fantastic and sell (admittedly, mostly starterish stuff), but always really well chosen stuff, like they were super quick to get on the protank 2 and 3, and i think they've probably got aerotanks in soon. realllllly good range of flavours too. Their american range is rebranded MBV stuff and its nice to have a local shop that does that stuff so you can try stuff like hawk sauce and thug juice and ecto cooler etc that americans always rave about loving from MBV. Oh and their staff are always super helpful and friendly, i send everybody on the street that asks me about vaping to their shop on leith walk. most of the guys in there are also interested in mods and rebuildables pretty heavily too, so even if they're not selling the stuff (yet), its always a nice place to go have a chat with some fellow like minded dudes. they do also sell some semi high end stuff like the smoktech sid, the mvp 2.0 and so on.

the vapour lounge on broughton street in edinburgh is quite decent as well. the older dude that works there is a little used-car-salesman-ish and is clearly just kind of riding the hype train for some quick cash, but the younger dude is definitely into vaping as a hobby, and they sell some fancier stuff like the itaste vtr and the cool fires, etc. they also sell some american made liquid called Epic Juice that is absolutely lovely. Their Main Squeeze flavour is like sherbet lemons and i've gone through like 30mls of it in about 2 weeks.
10/02/14 05:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jasonhunt445 Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex: Male

i dont no i cant get away with that american range its abit low on vg i think. really like empvap in Edinburgh they mix there own liquid in store and are really help full they all so have a shop in glasgow which i use most the time. they stock all the same as vaporized plus they have some mec mods and have rsst's. vamo kit for 55quid in there glasgow store. really worth a look each store i go in they all seam to be in it for a hobbie not just the money

10/02/14 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stoobsie Offline

Likes Given: 1
Try Emporium Vapour in Edinburgh if you haven't already. Friendly staff they make their juice to order in shop, I seriously recommend the Apple pie and custard, I have also heard good things about the raspberry swirl but not tried it yet. They have 2 shops in Edinburgh check the website HERE.
28/02/14 10:36 AM
jabbawasmadadda Offline

Likes Given: 173
(28/02/14 10:36 AM)stoobsie Wrote:  Try Emporium Vapour in Edinburgh if you haven't already. Friendly staff they make their juice to order in shop, I seriously recommend the Apple pie and custard, I have also heard good things about the raspberry swirl but not tried it yet. They have 2 shops in Edinburgh check the website HERE.

You need to try there Strawberry & Vanilla mate.................... Superb
28/02/14 02:47 PM
MattBrockie Offline

Likes Given: 0
Personal I use Choose Vapour in Edinburgh. They work out of the two old police boxes on rose street. The e-liquids they have are the best I've tried! Can't recommend them enough
21/06/14 09:13 AM
drew71 Offline

Likes Given: 14
Vapour lounge in dunfermline. The bold Todd is helping out in there. Stock a load of goodies. Mrs lords e liquid, epic juice. And did I mention Todd? Lol.
25/06/14 08:42 AM
jasonhunt445 Offline

might have a ride up on pay day want to try some of that miss lords stuff thanks for the info

26/06/14 08:35 AM
jabbawasmadadda Offline

(26/06/14 08:35 AM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  might have a ride up on pay day want to try some of that miss lords stuff thanks for the info

I've ordered from their (her) website before and can vouch for the Custard cream and the Druide juice that they do, I was thinking of taking a drive up there myself to get a selfie with the vaping guru that is Todd lol (also get some bits and bobs whilst there i guess)
26/06/14 09:15 AM
jasonhunt445 Offline

(26/06/14 09:15 AM)jabbawasmadadda Wrote:  
(26/06/14 08:35 AM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  might have a ride up on pay day want to try some of that miss lords stuff thanks for the info

I've ordered from their (her) website before and can vouch for the Custard cream and the Druide juice that they do, I was thinking of taking a drive up there myself to get a selfie with the vaping guru that is Todd lol (also get some bits and bobs whilst there i guess)
Am not as gay as to want to get a photo with him would not mind a one on one chat about mods lol

26/06/14 11:12 AM
jabbawasmadadda Offline

(26/06/14 11:12 AM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  
(26/06/14 09:15 AM)jabbawasmadadda Wrote:  

Am not as gay as to want to get a photo with him would not mind a one on one chat about mods lol

Luckily i'm not easily offended Jason or i'd come up with some sort of witty retort in regards to your gay slur and to what your surname rhymes with eh ..................lol
26/06/14 11:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)