Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vape shops
jasonhunt445 Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex: Male

RE: vape shops
There is nothing that gets to me lol. I am in the army and I get plenty of stick for it lol

26/06/14 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jabbawasmadadda Offline

Likes Given: 173
(26/06/14 11:23 AM)jasonhunt445 Wrote:  There is nothing that gets to me lol. I am in the army and I get plenty of stick for it lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i see where the "gay" slur comes from now, makes sense i suppose lol
26/06/14 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
drew71 Offline

Likes Given: 14
Todds a really good guy. Would chat all day. My Mrs isn't impressed when we start tho. Lol.
30/06/14 01:39 PM
jasonhunt445 Offline

Likes Given: 9

went in and seen todd today and picked up some juice really top bloke nice little shop as well

01/07/14 03:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jasonhunt445's post:
drew71 (01/07/14), jabbawasmadadda (01/07/14)
mcdazzle Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex:
(16/01/14 01:46 PM)Manic_Medic Wrote:  Steer clear of Beansmoking in Partick. It's all generic Chinese crap juices, and the bloke hasn't a clue about vaping in general, he still refers to it as smoking.
Emporium vapour in the parkhead forge is the best in Glasgow to date.

Where in the forge is this I thought it was just the healthy smoker one(good one for branded oils) & the other one with the homemade juices, ive been in the duke street one, I just didn't like some of their attitudes( (except Sean) when I tried to take my MVP 3.0 that wasn't charging back to them when it was still under their own 3mth warranty, we cant give u refund come back when Sean is here, after about 5min explaining that Ive already done this & I ain't F***ing leaving without cash or replacement, eventually they decide they can give me another one, they tried to give me eleaf i stick 50w, i said no I wasn't happy with the built in battery thing & i want kanger k box 120w with TC that I saw in window, oh I cant sell you this one its really complicated to work & that will cost extra on top of 50q i paid for MVP & you have to batteries, I caught him reading a price list off the wall, so i leans over and has a look kbox 120 watt (with 2 batts) 50q, so I'm like look at that I want that one, so he had no choice but to sell me it, dont know what all that was about but not very good service or customer treatment. so if there is another shop in forge I would give a bash coz they do have some nice custom flavas. Facepalm Idea
23/02/16 04:30 PM
watsy Offline

Likes Given: 707
Vapour Lounge.
3 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6NL T: 0141 222 2695
Really helpful guy's for all things.

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-vape-shops--54641?page=3

Happy man with what I got.
(This post was last modified: 23/02/16 04:48 PM by watsy.)
23/02/16 04:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)