Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
warning Ecigwarehouse uk !!!!!!!
ShagDoubt Offline
MV Pilot

Likes Given: 412
Sex: Male
RE: warning Ecigwarehouse uk !!!!!!!
(18/01/16 01:23 PM)ShagDoubt Wrote:  Um......I used these guys to order a Cuboid from yesterday. Kinda wish I'd checked first now. If things are coming straight outta Hong Kong (far from obvious on their site) prices are steep.
Apparently my order was shipped this morning so let's see how it goes (always got PayPal to fall back on).
I'll update as and when things progress.
Well, the nice man from Yodel drop kicked my package through the door yesterday so I'm relieved to report that all is well.
Mod is correct colour, working and everything.
Package is addressed from Yodel depot in Middlesex dated 21/01/16 so 4 days from HK and then 7 for the last 50 miles?

Not recommended but no harm done.

29/01/16 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
StaticPC Offline

Likes Given: 81
Jeepers, I ordered the 1.5 clapton coils for my Cubis tank on the 26th January , and as of yet nothing has arrived .
I contacted them on Febuary 3rd ( more than enough time for package to arrive I feel) and they said they will post again with tracking ( with some dubious English that came across more Chinese) and since then no more replies to my mail asking for tracking number lol. Put in a PayPal dispute this morning after coming across this thread .

06/02/16 11:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
AZ AL Offline

Likes Given: 235
I was going to order from their thanks for the heads up

06/02/16 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ampsy Offline

Likes Given: 84
Sex: Undisclosed
Thanks for the info nosscar, missed the other posting

Birthdays are good for you...the more you have the longer you liveDance

07/02/16 07:27 PM
angryppium Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
Hi all,
just an update on this. I've learned on my skin they've set up a new website called vapelink.co.uk ...be aware, stay away!

Wink
21/06/16 09:23 AM
rangie Offline

Likes Given: 163
Sex: Undisclosed
Yes be very careful with them my wife ordered me a mod and set of battery's at Christmas i got the mod a week after Christmas and battery's a week after that and they have taken 2 weeks to get a tank to me plus they dont give a monkeys about you wont answer emails this is a email i got when i messaged them vappocig@gmail.com plus they wont give you any tracking numbers when you ask they just ignore you

regards jerry

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 02:50 AM by rangie.)
Yesterday 02:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)