Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wetherspoons campain
aj1982 Offline

Likes Given: 177
Sex: Male
RE: wetherspoons campain
(04/02/13 09:33 PM)icekizzy Wrote:  i agree me and 5 friends are going in tomorrow to the wolverhampton one im looking forward to them aprotching me and my friends we have alot to say on the matter lol thank you for the welcome xx Heart

Do it in the royal london, if they still have the ques for the bar they used to have it will take years before someone can get to you and ask you to stop lol. The varsity is a good bet aswell!

04/02/13 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes aj1982's post:
icekizzy (04/02/13)
icekizzy Offline

Likes Given: 66
Sex: Female

(04/02/13 11:21 PM)aj1982 Wrote:  
(04/02/13 09:33 PM)icekizzy Wrote:  i agree me and 5 friends are going in tomorrow to the wolverhampton one im looking forward to them aprotching me and my friends we have alot to say on the matter lol thank you for the welcome xx Heart

Do it in the royal london, if they still have the ques for the bar they used to have it will take years before someone can get to you and ask you to stop lol. The varsity is a good bet aswell!

i will try them all 1 by 1 giggle like some of u say im a fighter i like the fight i know they just want my money but i will gladly give them my money if i get what i want lol .... my saying goes ... as long as everything is exactly as i like it im very flexible Wink

Im selfish impatient I make mistakes I am out of control an @ times hard 2 handle if u can't handle me @ my worst then u sure as hell dont deserve me @ my best

04/02/13 11:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bobnot Offline

Likes Given: 17
Sex:
Keep at them kizzy i just threw my opinion in on the facebook page i refuse to give them a single penny of my money until they have a rethink.
05/02/13 01:11 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bobnot's post:
icekizzy (05/02/13)
icekizzy Offline

(05/02/13 01:11 AM)bobnot Wrote:  Keep at them kizzy i just threw my opinion in on the facebook page i refuse to give them a single penny of my money until they have a rethink.

thank you for your 2 pence worth bobnot im looking forward to trying this out later on today as stated with previous posting some are letting at there own discretion Wink xx

Im selfish impatient I make mistakes I am out of control an @ times hard 2 handle if u can't handle me @ my worst then u sure as hell dont deserve me @ my best

05/02/13 01:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes icekizzy's post:
bobnot (05/02/13)
HERC Offline

Likes Given: 16
you do realise that if you do kick up a stink in the pub there is a small chance you can get arrested for a public offence right
05/02/13 07:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HERC's post:
India99 (05/02/13)
icekizzy Offline

Lmao with London pub I know right and yeah the varsity? Ain't that the college now? Not sure will take a look hun ... The Gifford is a good one and the gaffa welcomes the vapors Wink xx

(05/02/13 07:21 AM)HERC Wrote:  you do realise that if you do kick up a stink in the pub there is a small chance you can get arrested for a public offence right

Yes herc I know what a pubic nuicence is its my b/ day tomoz so spendin it with all men is uniform don't sound to bad lol but in reality I'm not one to cause a riot just someone who uses her knowledge to state facts they can't arrest me for speaking what is on my mind let u all know later how it goes Smiling xx

(This post was last modified: 05/02/13 10:04 AM by icekizzy.)
05/02/13 10:00 AM
HERC Offline

Likes Given: 16
(05/02/13 10:00 AM)icekizzy Wrote:  they can't arrest me for speaking what is on my mind let u all know later how it goes Smiling xx

I hate to brake this to you sweety, but if you do not quit speaking your mind when asked, then yes they can arrest you.
05/02/13 10:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HERC's post:
Wonko (05/02/13)
aj1982 Offline

Likes Given: 177
(05/02/13 10:00 AM)icekizzy Wrote:  

Lmao with London pub I know right and yeah the varsity? Ain't that the college now? Not sure will take a look hun ... The Gifford is a good one and the gaffa welcomes the vapors Wink xx

(05/02/13 07:21 AM)HERC Wrote:  you do realise that if you do kick up a stink in the pub there is a small chance you can get arrested for a public offence right

Yes herc I know what a pubic nuicence is its my b/ day tomoz so spendin it with all men is uniform don't sound to bad lol but in reality I'm not one to cause a riot just someone who uses her knowledge to state facts they can't arrest me for speaking what is on my mind let u all know later how it goes Smiling xx

Last time I went to the giff you could smoke in there lol, good to know they are open to vapers we need more pubs like that.

05/02/13 02:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes aj1982's post:
icekizzy (06/02/13)
India99 Offline

Likes Given: 155
When it comes down to it, its a business and they can do whatever they like whether you think its unfair or not.

They make the rules in their pubs, you either follow them or don't drink there, its as simple as that.

Its no different to anywhere else, you need the permission of the owner, if they say no then you say fair enough and live with it.

As for the smokers outside, why not just complain to the manager about that as there may be a law involved and it may get sorted.

And if you intend to go barging mob handed into a pub and doing something you've already been told not to do then good luck with whatever consequences you face because of it.

It's not a clone, it's a coincidental likeness
05/02/13 02:27 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like India99's post:
cerberus (06/02/13), itsmeitis (06/02/13), Riverman (14/02/13), Wolfkitch (06/02/13), Wonko (05/02/13)
icekizzy Offline

(05/02/13 02:27 PM)India99 Wrote:  When it comes down to it, its a business and they can do whatever they like whether you think its unfair or not.

They make the rules in their pubs, you either follow them or don't drink there, its as simple as that.

Its no different to anywhere else, you need the permission of the owner, if they say no then you say fair enough and live with it.

As for the smokers outside, why not just complain to the manager about that as there may be a law involved and it may get sorted.

And if you intend to go barging mob handed into a pub and doing something you've already been told not to do then good luck with whatever consequences you face because of it.

im sorry i think you misunderstood me i have emailed customer service with no response i have asked them a question on there Facebook page that i have posted in here for you all to see i get more out of here than out of wetherspoons if u read the whole convo and the info i have asked for you will see that i was going in there today as i do every week to order my weekly meal and ask at the till if we could vape "as some people have commented that 2 wetherspoons they know use there own discretion and don't" mind it in there if they say no then we will be only to happy to leave im not there to question the fact head office are div heads <---- being polite ... i was saying if i asked and they say be discrete an we get someone come up to us and ask us to stop an smoke in the designated smoking areas then i will have my say and i wont back down until i get a plausible reply why as a non smoker i should be asked to go an stand with them ... i have no bother in going outside to vape but i don't see why they say i have to go where the smokers are! im not a smoker and where i cant vape i wont spend my cash so as for what u say me barging mob handed into a pub then i think u misunderstood me ... and herc i never said i was gonna cause enough fuss for them to call the old bill there is a way of having a respectable argument and picking up a fuss with what i believe without it resorting to threats or acts of violence i can and will speak i wont be abusive but i will have my say i cannot get arrested for that FACT!

anyway a quick update for everyone that are awaiting my today expeditions i went in there today with my friends found a seat (it was busy) 2 of us got up to order our food first friend asked how long would we have to wait to the member of staff as she had to leave within the hour to pick up children from school and had to get the train he replied very rudely without even looking up at there order screen dunno! i looked at my friend and said i will go find someone who can answer i found one an asked her politely excuse me but how long is the wait on order to table she looked at the order screen and said about 25 mins as it was busy it was expected ... my friend felt she had been spoken to rudely and said thx for nothing as we was told we was leaving so not a chance to ask if we could vape
we all was in agreement that we have given wetherspoons enough chance to improve on there attitude and they aint so we went to the hogs head round the corner and had a wonderful meal that was wit waiting time of less than 15 minutes with smiles from staff who we asked if we could vape and they was happy for us to and the steak was fantastic all round nice pub will be going there in future .... went up to Dudley went in the wetherspoons in the afternoon to meet up with another friend and i politely asked can i vape she was politer than Wolverhampton and said sorry no i said ok but she let it down slightly by saying that i can smoke out front with the other smokers ... i said sorry i don't smoke and smiled let my friend finish her drink we left went round the corner to the foundry (best place Smiling lol ) asked if i could vape an she said u just come from spoons aint u i said yes she said i can tell .. be cause u asked if u could vape i laughed and enjoyed the rest of my day ..... end result to today's expeditions ... i will not be returning to wetherspoons but i will still be speaking up for the ban policy to be looked over again as its outdated and i will be using the pubs that do let us vape Smiling thx all for reading Smiling Heart

06/02/13 01:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)