Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wetherspoons campain
gambler49 Offline

Likes Given: 13
Sex: Male
RE: wetherspoons campain
As far as wetherspoons goes I always vape discretely.
14/09/15 04:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
aj1982 Offline

Likes Given: 177
(26/07/15 10:03 AM)Ice-Man Wrote:  im going to vape more in pubs as mine looks nothing like a cig plus when i had my heart attack i was told not to smoke anymore ciggs because it was killing me so i moved to vaping and i was allowed to vap in the hospital as they did not want me going outside so my view is if i can in a hospital then i can anywhere so to speak

I don't vape anywhere I think it's not appropriate tbh, I don't like it but just don't want the hassle. But a few weeks ago I was in Tesco and took a draw out of habit not thinking about it and their security guard come bounding over like he was Hulk Hogan arms out and everything lol and told me I couldn't "smoke" around Tesco as it was against company policy, (Fair Enough my bad) but I thought fuck it lets mess with him, so I said why not? His reply was its company policy so I asked where are the signs to say I can't? To which he told me there is none you should know about the smoking ban, trying to explain the difference between e cigs and fags fell on deaf ears, and being called a liar when I told him he'd most likely eaten the ingredients of my e cig within the last 24 hours went down a treat and was met with a rather frank and undiluted FUCK OFF. But lesson learned its best just to avoid the hassle and vape where know one can moan.

(14/09/15 04:09 PM)gambler49 Wrote:  As far as wetherspoons goes I always vape discretely.

Have a try of JacVapour clear steam matey, just got some today it's mainly PG so produces no vapour but you still get the Hit. Excellent for stealth vaping.

(This post was last modified: 14/09/15 04:25 PM by aj1982.)
14/09/15 04:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes aj1982's post:
gambler49 (16/09/15)
gambler49 Offline

That sounds great!
15/09/15 12:53 AM
Extinct Offline

Likes Given: 18
i go in loads of wetherspoons and i either go outside to vape or when i go to the loo, its there rules and i kinda stick to it im not that desperate to vape,

15/09/15 08:13 PM
gambler49 Offline

(15/09/15 08:13 PM)Extinct Wrote:  i go in loads of wetherspoons and i either go outside to vape or when i go to the loo, its there rules and i kinda stick to it im not that desperate to vape,

When I'm having a drink I like to relax and vape. Can't be doing it in the WC.
16/09/15 11:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)