UK Vapers
No more heroin! - Printable Version

+- UK Vapers (http://ukvapers.org)
+-- Forum: New Users (/Forum-New-Users)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: No more heroin! (/Thread-No-more-heroin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

No more heroin! - grahampfft - 13/09/16 08:45 PM

Stopped heroin, stopped valium, stopped uppers, downers and alcohol, been clean now 2 months and loving it, my new addiction is vaping and caffeine, for the first time I have experienced some comfort in living, have peace and freedom, I am happy and thankful, best wishes and peace to all at UK Vapours Jump for Joy

RE: No more heroin! - Ken - 13/09/16 09:06 PM

Well done dude and happy vaping, you have found us at last. 97

RE: No more heroin! - konky - 13/09/16 09:10 PM

Welcome aboard and keep up the progress you,re doing great. Thumbs Up

RE: No more heroin! - kenny - 13/09/16 09:10 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum. Thumbs Up

RE: No more heroin! - ainz - 13/09/16 09:18 PM

Welcome

My advice would be to get more addicted to vaping and caffeine. Both are harmless compared to your previous addictions.

If you need an addiction, like most of us on here, then nicotine is the way to go.

Good luck and keep vaping.

RE: No more heroin! - PixelChef - 13/09/16 09:30 PM

Welcome to UKV Smiling

Best of luck matey, congrats on your recent successes, I hope they make a big difference.

RE: No more heroin! - Arcticbird - 13/09/16 09:49 PM

Good on you Dude, Enjoy Life, Enjoy Vaping Thumbs Up

RE: No more heroin! - Jamin - 13/09/16 09:54 PM

Congratulations graham, well done on getting clean mate, I can understand how difficult it must have been, I can relate to the uppers/downers/Valium etc but not the heroin, a friend once told me that when you have that monkey on your shoulder it's always there, but aslong as you have strength and support around you, but most of all a strong will and a fire inside to keep clean you can accomplish anything. This place is more than just a bunch of folk looking at pics of shiny new toys, it's a community as well where you can speak about anything you like.

Regards
Ben

RE: No more heroin! - MDC - 13/09/16 09:55 PM

(13/09/16 08:45 PM)grahampfft Wrote:  Stopped heroin, stopped valium, stopped uppers, downers and alcohol, been clean now 2 months and loving it, my new addiction is vaping and caffeine, for the first time I have experienced some comfort in living, have peace and freedom, I am happy and thankful, best wishes and peace to all at UK Vapours Jump for Joy

Greetings and well done! Never did most of that stuff, Alcohol, vaping and caffeine are my vices. Guess you also gave up tobacco like me?

RE: No more heroin! - Tweezer Fetish - 13/09/16 10:23 PM

Enjoy that peace & freedom mate & welcome here.

I found getting into to the hobbyist side of vaping really helped me when i quit tobacco, building coils, learning about ohms law, discovering mesh & gennys (haha..!), the mods, the community... it all diverted my focus & helped me maintain.

All the best.