Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 week novice really struggling
Whitemice Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex: Male

RE: 2 week novice really struggling
Darn predictive I did put mdc
12/05/18 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Pipeman Offline

Likes Given: 15
Sex:
Good to hear...

Such variety, no reason to get bored... and if you get into it, savings to be had by DIY (coils and juice)

If we ever want to get off of this rock, we need to learn as a species how to get on on this rock
12/05/18 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Whitemice Offline

Lol let's not get ahead of me yet pipeman I'll end up blowing up the street I'm far to accident prone
12/05/18 07:36 PM
Whitemice Offline

Thank you all for the help on this the last 3 days have been so much easier I'm starting experimenting on the inhale and starting to get away from the fag mentality really am getting nic rushes now even got my Mrs starting to consider the change over
14/05/18 10:06 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Whitemice's post:
@rattspitt (15/05/18), MDC (15/05/18), nisam (15/05/18)
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 340
(14/05/18 10:06 PM)Whitemice Wrote:  Thank you all for the help on this the last 3 days have been so much easier I'm starting experimenting on the inhale and starting to get away from the fag mentality really am getting nic rushes now even got my Mrs starting to consider the change over

One thing about the inhale - may seem obvious, but someone hadn't thought of it. If you're after flavour, you can take little sips (pretend to be a goldfishSmiling ) and let some of the vape escape between them. Lets you inhale more of it, and smell is a large part of flavour sense.
15/05/18 06:45 PM
Whitemice Offline

Oh yeah just tried that thats awesom got a right nic rush to oh i like that method
15/05/18 07:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)