Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced vape shops in Cardiff
BASainty Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex: Male
Are there any vape shops in Cardiff and the vale that i would class as "advanced" as in shops thats sell RDA and RBAs plus mods? At the moment im always buying my vape gear online but I would like to keep the business locally if possible.
03/08/14 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lazybones Offline

Likes Given: 1
Theres deluxe vapers in llanelli. They were first with tiger wire in wales and have a respectable collection of rebuildables
03/08/14 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes lazybones's post:
nagapauley (20/09/14)
Rocco Offline

Likes Given: 133
RE: Advanced vape shops in Cardiff
Celtic vapours had some mods and rba's when I had a look around their shop.

Proud to be a vaper.
03/08/14 05:23 PM
anderson_rosco Offline

Likes Given: 0
Only shop in Cardiff I use is Zapp E-cigs on Crwys Road (couple of doors up from the Crwys pub).

Got some decent juice line's there (Digbys, Grizzly Vapes, Chefs), plus some RBA's and the two lads who own/run it are top fellas.

All the others in Cardiff seem to carry crap cheap nasty juice's and cater soley to the plastic evod crowd. Booooooo.
19/08/14 03:28 PM
BASainty Offline

Yea ive heard about Zapp seems pretty cool never been in there although I am looking for an rba so might have to pop in to have a looksy
21/08/14 06:46 PM
Rocco Offline

(21/08/14 06:46 PM)BASainty Wrote:  Yea ive heard about Zapp seems pretty cool never been in there although I am looking for an rba so might have to pop in to have a looksy

It is the best e cigs shop In Cardiff, they have a great selection of juices. The only rebuildables they do are the kanger types, never seen full on rba's such as kayfunlites etc. The only shop I have ever seen rba's/mechanical mods etc (clones) is celtic vapes, and that's not exactly local Smiling
22/08/14 12:36 PM
BASainty Offline

Thats cool ill go check it out Smiling yea its a shame there isn't a Celtic vapors store in Cardiff, I really like their juices and I'm sire they would also stock their mods and attys
22/08/14 11:07 PM
asambique Offline

Likes Given: 1,431
(19/08/14 03:28 PM)anderson_rosco Wrote:  Only shop in Cardiff I use is Zapp E-cigs on Crwys Road (couple of doors up from the Crwys pub).

Got some decent juice line's there (Digbys, Grizzly Vapes, Chefs), plus some RBA's and the two lads who own/run it are top fellas.

All the others in Cardiff seem to carry crap cheap nasty juice's and cater soley to the plastic evod crowd. Booooooo.

May have to pop in there then as i do like the grizzly range. I haven't seen anything but dekaang/hangsen in any of the cardiff shops.
Chefs is made in cardiff too i noticed the addy on the bottle when i first ordered from them.
25/09/14 11:12 PM
Rocco Offline

(25/09/14 11:12 PM)asambique Wrote:  
(19/08/14 03:28 PM)anderson_rosco Wrote:  Only shop in Cardiff I use is Zapp E-cigs on Crwys Road (couple of doors up from the Crwys pub).

May have to pop in there then as i do like the grizzly range. I haven't seen anything but dekaang/hangsen in any of the cardiff shops.
Chefs is made in cardiff too i noticed the addy on the bottle when i first ordered from them.

Yep, chefs vapour are based in the city though they do not have a shop. Zapps your best bet for a good choice of juice.
28/09/14 08:17 AM
asambique Offline

Likes Given: 1,431
(28/09/14 08:17 AM)Rocco Wrote:  
(25/09/14 11:12 PM)asambique Wrote:  

Yep, chefs vapour are based in the city though they do not have a shop. Zapps your best bet for a good choice of juice.

If i still lived over that side of town i would have been the next street over from them. I'm gonna mission over to zapps next time i get a chance and check them out! Smiling
28/09/14 10:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)