Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced vape shops in Cardiff
asambique Offline

Likes Given: 1,431
Sex: Male
RE: Advanced vape shops in Cardiff
Finally got round to visit zapps today.

Fairplay i am highly impressed, got some of my fave grizzly vapes polar bear and came out with some digbys too.

The guy i was chatting to was great as well, i'm certainly going to become a regular. It was good just to chill out and sample some juices before buying for a change and check out gear in the flesh rather than a computer screen.

Hands down the best vape shop i have been too in the cardiff area.
22/10/14 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
BASainty Offline

Likes Given: 8

Yea ive been in a few vape shops from around the UK now and I got to say Zapp is by far and away the best!
28/10/14 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jinjernuts Offline

Likes Given: 43
Sex: Undisclosed
I'll thumbs up the guys at Zapp. Always helpful, willing to let you sample, and never any pressure put on you to actually buy. Lets you make your own decisions.
Always getting new lines in too. Smiling

31/10/14 12:55 AM
wanger Offline

Likes Given: 19
Du no if its of any use but kingvapes in port talbot stock a fairly good selection of gennies and drippers plus a few mech and box mods, granted the rebuildables are clones but all good quality, had my kraken clone there recently and haven't had a single problem, only problem is they do there own juices exclusively as far as i can see so not much in terms of the higher end juice there but very friendly bunch and a nice selection of attys and mods

MM-Vapors Poldiac + DiD, Ikarus Hybrid, Tsunami Hybrid, GP Paps, Provari
06/11/14 09:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wanger's post:
asambique (06/11/14)
Welsh Lad Offline

Likes Given: 583
+1 for Zapps, they have some nice juice and you can sample, like others have said.
06/11/14 09:20 AM
cyrex Offline
Welsh custard addict

Likes Given: 535
Thanks for the tip guys, live in cardiff and used to buy my e liquid from dragon which is now cig-uk in queen's street. Now ill have to give Zapps a visit.

13/01/15 02:46 AM
Rocco Offline

Likes Given: 132
(13/01/15 02:46 AM)cyrex Wrote:  Thanks for the tip guys, live in cardiff and used to buy my e liquid from dragon which is now cig-uk in queen's street. Now ill have to give Zapps a visit.

Bought my first ever e cigarette and juice from that Queen Street vendor Smiling and funnily enough was in zapps yesterday.
13/01/15 07:30 PM
Taff-E Offline

Likes Given: 218
I think I will pop down there on saturday morning to have a look around and see if I can fined a new juice for me.
13/01/15 07:50 PM
cyrex Offline
Welsh custard addict

Likes Given: 535
Rocco have you ever tried apple liquid from that vendor in queens street, i tried so many from different places and different make none of which are close to that one!

14/01/15 01:54 AM
Rocco Offline

Likes Given: 132
(14/01/15 01:54 AM)cyrex Wrote:  Rocco have you ever tried apple liquid from that vendor in queens street, i tried so many from different places and different make none of which are close to that one!

Sorry but have never been a apple fan. Used to like their cherry best of all.
15/01/15 04:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)