Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AliExpress
Danny55 Offline

Likes Given: 321
Sex: Male
AliExpress
Hello dear vapers. Smiling

I've been waiting nearly 4 weeks for Gearbest to ship me a gold OBS Engine and today they finally tell me it's no longer available, even though it's been saying they have some units left. At the moment it still says 1 piece left. I replied to them saying I'm disappointed and will not use Gearbest again and to please refund me. Never had a problem with Fasttech. So the only place that seems to have a gold one is two sellers on AliExpress both advertising 'original'. Can I assume 'original' on there will be as genuine as the authentic items on FT? It also says 20 to 40 days delivery. Is it possible it might come sooner or are they really that slow?

Of these two gold OBS listings, shall I just go for the cheaper second link?

First one has 1 unit left, second link shows 20 left.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original...autifyAB=0

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original...autifyAB=0

14/06/18 07:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
onikami Offline
I puwd I saw a puwddy cat

Likes Given: 900
Sex: Other
RE: AliExpress
many times I wanted to order on aliexpress, but I just cant bring myself to hand over my card details to a chinese company....

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated İmage
14/06/18 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Danny55 Offline

(14/06/18 08:39 PM)onikami Wrote:  many times I wanted to order on aliexpress, but I just cant bring myself to hand over my card details to a chinese company....

The two listings I linked show that they take paypal.

14/06/18 09:18 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 5,591
haha just wait til the fuckers get your email, spam city

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

14/06/18 09:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Danny55 Offline

(14/06/18 09:22 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  haha just wait til the fuckers get your email, spam city

Are AliExpress no good? Thing is, I really want a brand new OBS Engine and only in gold and AliExpress is the only place that still has any.

14/06/18 09:35 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

its up to you mate, all i can say is, they spam you to death and that was when i was thinking of doing a group buy on here a few years ago , they just dont know when to stop , all they want is your dollar, do not under any circumstances skype them either 2727

14/06/18 09:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Danny55 Offline

(14/06/18 09:43 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  its up to you mate, all i can say is, they spam you to death and that was when i was thinking of doing a group buy on here a few years ago , they just dont know when to stop , all they want is your dollar, do not under any circumstances skype them either 2727

I've probably got the spam on it's way then as I registered with them before I saw your posts. I don't mind spam tbh, I just want to know if it's safe to buy from them and what people's experience has generally been with delivery times.

14/06/18 09:48 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

yep, they are safe enough , the biggest problem you may have, is finding a vendor who will only ship one , they are more of a vendors vendor, some want a minimum of 10-100 piece per order, but apart from that , yes they are trustworthy by my experience

14/06/18 09:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
Danny55 (14/06/18)
Danny55 Offline

(14/06/18 09:53 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  yep, they are safe enough , the biggest problem you may have, is finding a vendor who will only ship one , they are more of a vendors vendor, some want a minimum of 10-100 piece per order, but apart from that , yes they are trustworthy by my experience

That's good to hear Charlie, at least they're safe. I've added the gold one from my first link to the basket. He's only got one gold left anyway. I messaged the vendor asking him if he's definitely got that gold ready to ship and explained to him that I'd been let down by Gearbest. So just waiting to hear back.

14/06/18 10:07 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

you shouldn't have any problems mate, Smiling

14/06/18 10:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
Danny55 (14/06/18)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)