Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Rta by Atmomixani
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 811
Sex: Undisclosed
Alpha Rta by Atmomixani

Hi all!!A first quick video and some of the specifications..of Alpha rta atomizer

width: 22mm
height: 53mm

Filling through upper cap with any bottle
Airflow Control
Auto chamber closure when refill
Adjustable reverse-threaded 510 connector
2 finishes available : Shined or Matte
Inner chamber engravement
Polycarbonate tube

Alpha rta will be available by the end of October
Price will be 125 Euro
20/10/15 07:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 6 users Like anima's post:
funkybunch (20/10/15), Mr C (20/10/15), nagrom (20/10/15), No.6 (20/10/15), NorthStaR (22/10/15), pauly meatballs (20/10/15)
Moodysuz Offline
Temperamental

Likes Given: 208
Sex: Female
RE: Alpha Rta by Atmomixani
I might have missed it in the video but what is the juice capacity? Smiling
20/10/15 01:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
No.6 Online
Where am I ?

Likes Given: 368
Sex: Male
This is exciting news, the Alpha RTA, a new product from the Atmomixani stable.
Will the tube be available in glass ?
I have so many other questions but I am sure all will be answered in the fullness of time.

I am not a number, I am a Free Man.
Be seeing you !
20/10/15 09:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lebel22 Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 2,140
Sex: Male
Not too sure about having wickage coming in one side only to the coil tho?
20/10/15 10:25 PM
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

(20/10/15 01:19 PM)Moodysuz Wrote:  I might have missed it in the video but what is the juice capacity? Smiling

With the coil already wet in the refill it takes 3.5 ml

(20/10/15 09:49 PM)No.6 Wrote:  This is exciting news, the Alpha RTA, a new product from the Atmomixani stable.
Will the tube be available in glass ?
I have so many other questions but I am sure all will be answered in the fullness of time.

Alpha comes with the polycarbon but there will be an option to change with a quartz glass changing also 2 orings..I ll upload a video this week
Polycarbon is really tolerate though..;-)

(20/10/15 10:25 PM)lebel22 Wrote:  Not too sure about having wickage coming in one side only to the coil tho?

It is fed from all around not only from the slots like usual.,..different chamber without thread...Wink
(This post was last modified: 21/10/15 07:17 AM by anima.)
21/10/15 07:13 AM
1shot1kill Offline

Likes Given: 284
Sex:
For a product aimed at high-end users you`re not doing yourself any favours by publishing such a poor quality and amateurish video. It may be a great atomiser with a new design but it`s hard to tell for sure when most of the video is out of focus.
21/10/15 09:15 AM
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

I know...unfortunately we dont have the gift of cameraman...maybe we are better in making atomizers...;-)This is just for a first view..We ve send also in reviewers for that reason so i am sure you ll see better videos in the next days...and you ll have also the ability to hear the opinion of how it works..;-)

in photos better for the moment...;-)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage İmage
(This post was last modified: 21/10/15 10:50 AM by anima.)
21/10/15 10:42 AM
Moodysuz Offline
Temperamental

I like the design, especially the engraving! Polycarb tank is a bit of a no no for me. Unicorn blood is gorgeous juice but bloody toxic and glass is the only thing for that to go in! You have that covered with the optional glass tank. Most RTA's are glass tanks, what made you go with polycarb? My only other question is what's the airflow like? I like a big airy draw and have the squapes and subtank mini v2 set for maximum airflow.

I have to agree, the video isnt as good as it could be, but it's better than nothing. There's going to be plenty of people in the uk doing video reviews. I've seen on facebook that Mark Todd has an alpha and has been using it so I'm hanging on for his or anyone elses review. Look's tempting so far though!

Smiling
21/10/15 12:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
anima Offline
Mod Vendors

(21/10/15 12:02 PM)Moodysuz Wrote:  I like the design, especially the engraving! Polycarb tank is a bit of a no no for me. Unicorn blood is gorgeous juice but bloody toxic and glass is the only thing for that to go in! You have that covered with the optional glass tank. Most RTA's are glass tanks, what made you go with polycarb? My only other question is what's the airflow like? I like a big airy draw and have the squapes and subtank mini v2 set for maximum airflow.

I have to agree, the video isnt as good as it could be, but it's better than nothing. There's going to be plenty of people in the uk doing video reviews. I've seen on facebook that Mark Todd has an alpha and has been using it so I'm hanging on for his or anyone elses review. Look's tempting so far though!

Smiling

At first please forgive my english and tell me if you dont understand something...;-)

About polycarbon i also usually vape 3 specific liquids, 2 of them usually break polycarbon...We found a superb quality of poly and since now i havent manage to break any(i am testing the atomizer for app 6 months)..if the aroma concentrate is not extremely big they work with no problem at all..On the other hand i drop my mod 10 times per day you dont want to know how many quartz glasses i broke in the same time..Smiling..If you finally buy please try also the poly glass...Anyway there will be an option for a glass tank

Side holes are 6 x 2mm(3+3)
Air hole on the deck is 2.8(The difference has as result not to hear any sound of the atomizer when vaping)
Again talking about me..i work all our drippers in maximum airflow..Alpha i vape 2/3 holes...

I agree also with you about the video...Sometimes we are so happy about something that we want to share even if it is not too professional..Mark Todd already has recieved his Alpha as well as other reviewers so you will soon see more from it..
21/10/15 01:34 PM
Moodysuz Offline
Temperamental

(21/10/15 01:34 PM)anima Wrote:  At first please forgive my english and tell me if you dont understand something...;-)

About polycarbon i also usually vape 3 specific liquids, 2 of them usually break polycarbon...We found a superb quality of poly and since now i havent manage to break any(i am testing the atomizer for app 6 months)..if the aroma concentrate is not extremely big they work with no problem at all..On the other hand i drop my mod 10 times per day you dont want to know how many quartz glasses i broke in the same time..Smiling..If you finally buy please try also the poly glass...Anyway there will be an option for a glass tank

Side holes are 6 x 2mm(3+3)
Air hole on the deck is 2.8(The difference has as result not to hear any sound of the atomizer when vaping)
Again talking about me..i work all our drippers in maximum airflow..Alpha i vape 2/3 holes...

I agree also with you about the video...Sometimes we are so happy about something that we want to share even if it is not too professional..Mark Todd already has recieved his Alpha as well as other reviewers so you will soon see more from it..

I think thats pretty fair. If the users juices aren't tank destroyers then as you say plastic has the benefit of not smashing when dropped, whereas glass as I know all too well has a habit of smashing! Facepalm HeHe!
21/10/15 02:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)