Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone know where i can get o rings for the innokin siren 2 tank
MDC Online

Likes Given: 345
Sex: Male
RE: Anyone know where i can get o rings for the innokin siren 2 tank
(10/07/18 05:25 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  
(10/07/18 04:31 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(10/07/18 02:58 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  
(10/07/18 11:45 AM)MDC Wrote:  The O ring between the glass and tank base? Looks to be 22mm OD, 1 mm thick. I got spares with the kit, and there's always China:
https://www.fasttech.com/search?22mm%20o%20rings

Cheers and yes the o ring between the glass and tank base is going to be a hard one to match.Yeah i got spares with mine but ill b in a spot when they run out and may need to use another tank which i can get o rings for.I just really like the siren v2 tank but it is the first rebuildable tank ive had.
Slight correction: 22mm is the tank diameter, so maybe opt for a slightly smaller O ring, as they will stretch a little? Fasttech do a mixed pack, could be worth a try. I'd opt for silicone over rubber.

Ok thanks the bottom o ring is like two o rings stuck together one with a smaller diameter than the other so it can seal around the inside of the glass.

I took mine apart, and there was an O ring clinging to the glass tube; I pulled it off. To reassemble, you tuck the ring into the base's groove and replace the tube. Mine is a simple ring, not sure why yours is different? Maybe the ring has been pressed into that shape by the glass? In which case a simple ring, maybe 20mm x 1mm would do. The spares are simple O rings.
(This post was last modified: 10/07/18 07:07 PM by MDC.)
10/07/18 07:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Smok44 Offline

Likes Given: 78
Sex: Male

RE: Anyone know where i can get o rings for the innokin siren 2 tank
(10/07/18 07:03 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(10/07/18 05:25 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  
(10/07/18 04:31 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(10/07/18 02:58 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  
(10/07/18 11:45 AM)MDC Wrote:  The O ring between the glass and tank base? Looks to be 22mm OD, 1 mm thick. I got spares with the kit, and there's always China:
https://www.fasttech.com/search?22mm%20o%20rings

Cheers and yes the o ring between the glass and tank base is going to be a hard one to match.Yeah i got spares with mine but ill b in a spot when they run out and may need to use another tank which i can get o rings for.I just really like the siren v2 tank but it is the first rebuildable tank ive had.
Slight correction: 22mm is the tank diameter, so maybe opt for a slightly smaller O ring, as they will stretch a little? Fasttech do a mixed pack, could be worth a try. I'd opt for silicone over rubber.

Ok thanks the bottom o ring is like two o rings stuck together one with a smaller diameter than the other so it can seal around the inside of the glass.

I took mine apart, and there was an O ring clinging to the glass tube; I pulled it off. To reassemble, you tuck the ring into the base's groove and replace the tube. Mine is a simple ring, not sure why yours is different? Maybe the ring has been pressed into that shape by the glass? In which case a simple ring, maybe 20mm x 1mm would do. The spares are simple O rings.

Hi mate yeah i got two siren v2 tanks and mine were stuck to the glass too when i first got them.but mine does sound different to yours as my spares were the same.Its just the bottom o ring thats all But i guess you just cant get spares which is a shame ill just have to switch to different tank when i run out of o rings.
11/07/18 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)